Stirs Mock Election 1.0

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,873 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:59 PM

Paul already made a deal with the Republicans, didn't he? He's not speaking, but his son is.

#32 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:02 PM

Paul already made a deal with the Republicans, didn't he? He's not speaking, but his son is.

yeah but this has more to do with paul's crazy as fug base than it does dr. paul ob/gyn himself

i fully expect them to act ignorant but romney is leaving tampa the nominee regardless

#33 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,873 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

yeah... hell Paul would never challenge his party like that even if it was possible...

#34 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

yeah. at the end of the day, paul is a republican

#35 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,873 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:50 PM

at least he is now. I think there might have been a time when he would do more, but I think he is trying to look out for his son, his own legacy, etc... not that I fault him... his party is his party.

eh, whatever.

#36 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

http://www.dispatch....in-control.html

Even before September, things are starting to get interesting. And the Repub convention can only help further. Gonna be a fun September on this board

#37 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

And the Repub convention can only help further.

har har

#38 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

"Dude, where is my bounce"

Posted Image

#39 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

:lol:

#40 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

National polls mean nothing, TBH, in a race like this. The electoral college favors Obama pretty solidly.

Posted Image

#41 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,505 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

National polls mean nothing, TBH, in a race like this. The electoral college favors Obama pretty solidly.

Obama will likely win, but I don't know if I would say it favors him solidly. And Virginia, Florida, Ohio, Iowa, Nevada, Michigan, and Wisconsin are all within the polling margin of error/to close to call right now.

Fwiw, even if the republicans lose the white house, they could end up with control of both the Senate and the House. That could mean that Obama would in effect be a lameduck president from day one in his second term.

#42 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,873 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

"Dude, where is my bounce"

Posted Image

empty chair...

empty bounce.

#43 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,505 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Fwiw, Romney did get a small bounce if you take an average of the polls. And some of them (gallup for example) don't have full post convention numbers yet because of the way they poll. Gallup uses a rolling 7 day average. It appears he got a 2-3 point bounce, and with the electorate so polarized, I doubt either candidate can expect much more than that.

Of course, the important thing is if he gets a bounce in the battleground states. Fwiw, the Charlotte observer poll had Romney up by 4 points in NC. Thats a couple of points more than he had a few weeks ago, so if the poll is accurate, its good news for him.

#44 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:38 PM

Fwiw, Romney did get a small bounce if you take an average of the polls. And some of them (gallup for example) don't have full post convention numbers yet because of the way they poll. Gallup uses a rolling 7 day average. It appears he got a 2-3 point bounce, and with the electorate so polarized, I doubt either candidate can expect much more than that.

Of course, the important thing is if he gets a bounce in the battleground states. Fwiw, the Charlotte observer poll had Romney up by 4 points in NC. Thats a couple of points more than he had a few weeks ago, so if the poll is accurate, its good news for him.

Gallup: No convention bounce for Romney
http://content.usato.../1#.UEVpjKSe6B0

#45 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:42 PM

Bottom line, Romney is in big trouble after this week's POTUS speech in front of 80000 at BOA in primetime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com