27 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,655 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

Won't be back until 9/16 vs. the Saints*.

With Obama just having accepted his renomination in BoA days prior, the Panthers will receive the rich afterglow and go undefeated at home this season right???

#2 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,883 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

Hopefully his afterglow will have a better impact on our season than it has the economy.

#3 Not Carlos Danger

Not Carlos Danger

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

Hopefully his afterglow will have a better impact on our season than it has the economy.

Which raises another question. Will beer still be 12.00 each or is this covered in a free stimulus program?

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:48 PM

You don't want improvement?

#5 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

i want to have Ronda Rousey's children

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 05:50 PM

Wish those fuctards would go away. I hate when politics mix with my football. BTW by fuctards I mean all politicians. I am an equal opportunity hater.

#6 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,410 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 16 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

I mean seriously? What does politics have to do with anything. So freaking tired of people always having to say something political in a conversation that has nothing to do with it. Keep your retarded opinions to yourself because nobody cares. Let's talk some about how Romney is going to raise taxes a few thousand a year on us people that can't afford it and make the filthy rich like himself pay nothing. Let's not even get into his terrible political record in Massachusetts. Am I doing it right?

#7 Real Emotional Trash

Real Emotional Trash

I

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

They brought it up because the convention changed the home/away schedule a little bit IIRC.

Otherwise, I do agree. Politics are a lot like the Atlanta Falcons: No one should give a fug about it.

#8 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Which raises another question. Will beer still be 12.00 each or is this covered in a free stimulus program?

Negative... His raising of the minimum wage will in turn rase beer prices 45%, equating to my price per ticket jumping 20%

#9 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

Wish those fuctards would go away. I hate when politics mix with my football. BTW by fuctards I mean all politicians. I am an equal opportunity hater.

Lighten up and hate away, Politicians are like the Saints*, the world would be a better place without them

#10 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,531 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

I was thinking about going. I mean it's my stadium and the president....then I read you have to volunteer for his campaign to get a ticket.....fug that my dad would kill me.

#11 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,500 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:20 PM

I find it ironic that the DNC is being held at Bank of America Stadium, seeing that they claim to represent 99 percent of Americans and that they hate big business. Merrill Lynch is massive.

Just a joke, don't start throwing your tampons at me.

#12 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

I'll be fine... We just went 7 months without a single game there. As long as they're playing, then I'm good with it

#13 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,883 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

I find it ironic that the DNC is being held at Bank of America Stadium, seeing that they claim to represent 99 percent of Americans and that they hate big business. Merrill Lynch is massive.

Just a joke, don't start throwing your tampons at me.

They are actually careful not to call it BofA Stadium. They have been calling it Panther Stadium or "that thing where that team plays footsballs".

#14 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,879 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

more like nobama am i right guys

#15 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,879 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:50 PM

I mean seriously? What does politics have to do with anything. So freaking tired of people always having to say something political in a conversation that has nothing to do with it. Keep your retarded opinions to yourself because nobody cares. Let's talk some about how Romney is going to raise taxes a few thousand a year on us people that can't afford it and make the filthy rich like himself pay nothing. Let's not even get into his terrible political record in Massachusetts. Am I doing it right?

no you're doing it wrong.

what you're supposed to do is go off on some partisan rant that you're clearly sincere about and then say that you're "just kidding" and that all politicians are bad. at least that's how it works in the tinderbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.