Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jon beason left off of "Comeback Player of the Year" top ten list on NFL.com

42 posts in this topic

Posted

These kinds of articles and the seemingly endless number of "<insert question a 3 year old would ask as title for article>" are just ruining credibility in modern reporting more and more. Dont get me wrong, theres always been idiots writing stuff but it seems like its growing out of hand nowadays.

Ive got an awesome idea for an article, Bob! "Does Apple have a new dildo that will plug into my ass and usb at the same time?" . . . yesss run with it Peterson GOGOGO!

Posted

Have you guys not yet learned the routine after all these years?

Chad Johnson sure is off to a great start on his comeback.

Posted

Beason already plays with a chip on his shoulder. Now it will be an entire potato.

1 person likes this

Posted

Beason already plays with a chip on his shoulder. Now it will be an entire potato.

Ok, now that was funny.

Posted

I think some people are operating under the false assumption that these articles exist to provide information. On the internet, traffic equals money (more or less). What's going to drive more traffic, talking about Chad Johnson or Jon Beason?

Also, you're getting worked up over what this guy has to say? This guy?

_Hanzus_2-65x90.jpg

Dan Hanzus is a writer for Around the League on NFL.com, providing non-stop analysis and opinions on all things football. Previous stops include The Journal News in Westchester, N.Y., and MLB.com. Dan is a fan of the early-period works of Steven Seagal, but is quick to point out he also reads books.

Posted

Chad Johnson ????????

Posted

I'll never get why some of you get upset by things like this.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't think you can say Chris Johnson is overrated. He deserves to be on this list. Now those other tools...

Posted

I see he was left off of a meaningless list that does not have a bearing on he outcome of the real award. Ok.

Posted

I rather not have a player being on a comeback player of the year list, I would rather have players be healthy or not have a bad season to begin with.

Posted

and you've posted a link on a high traffic message board, generated discussion on the topic, and driven traffic to the NFL website.

Where did the writer go wrong again?

Posted

Lists = panties in wads