Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More rookie hazing!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

They just talked about it on NFLN and showed the pictures.

Posted

feel like they could do it to someone who is more likely to make the team. Why haze somebody who's going to be looking for a job in a few weeks. That just seems mean lol. Much easier to haze guys making 500k a year or much more.

Posted

Brenton Bersin has probably one of the more fancier rides on the team. How dare they do this to the poor guy. I love Bersin. I hope he gets some playing time in this next game.

Posted

Lol

Posted

feel like they could do it to someone who is more likely to make the team. Why haze somebody who's going to be looking for a job in a few weeks. That just seems mean lol. Much easier to haze guys making 500k a year or much more.

Agreed...Still pretty funny though

Posted

Lol.

Posted

Should have done it to Josh Norman. He would have flipped sh*t.

Posted

Bersin will be fine. He lives next to Jerry Richardson for christ sake.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everyones fair game lol

Posted

Bersin will be fine. He lives next to Jerry Richardson for christ sake.

oh yeah i forgot about that part. Kind of sad from the fact that he prob wont make the NFL but still a nice gesture to make him feel included. I did feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside when i got shoved into an equipment locker.

Posted

Hazing? I thought they were gonna call him gay while sticking things in his butt. A least that's how we use to do it. Naked.