Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More rookie hazing!

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They just talked about it on NFLN and showed the pictures.

Posted · Report post

feel like they could do it to someone who is more likely to make the team. Why haze somebody who's going to be looking for a job in a few weeks. That just seems mean lol. Much easier to haze guys making 500k a year or much more.

Posted · Report post

Brenton Bersin has probably one of the more fancier rides on the team. How dare they do this to the poor guy. I love Bersin. I hope he gets some playing time in this next game.

Posted · Report post

Lol

Posted · Report post

feel like they could do it to someone who is more likely to make the team. Why haze somebody who's going to be looking for a job in a few weeks. That just seems mean lol. Much easier to haze guys making 500k a year or much more.

Agreed...Still pretty funny though

Posted · Report post

Lol.

Posted · Report post

Should have done it to Josh Norman. He would have flipped sh*t.

Posted · Report post

Bersin will be fine. He lives next to Jerry Richardson for christ sake.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Everyones fair game lol

Posted · Report post

Bersin will be fine. He lives next to Jerry Richardson for christ sake.

oh yeah i forgot about that part. Kind of sad from the fact that he prob wont make the NFL but still a nice gesture to make him feel included. I did feel kind of warm and fuzzy inside when i got shoved into an equipment locker.

Posted · Report post

Hazing? I thought they were gonna call him gay while sticking things in his butt. A least that's how we use to do it. Naked.