Photo
- - - - -

More rookie hazing!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

#16 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

Saw this on twitter like 2 days ago. I laughed my ass off. He left his keys in the cafeteria, and I forget who grabbed them, but they set it up on twitter beautifully. Said missin keys, included pic...wouldn't want them to end up in wrong hands. Next tweet was I think it may be too late. Bersin then replied saying keys were stolen, then they posted the pics. At first Bersin didn't notice that his car was full of popcorn because of the packing wrap... Then he was like holy poo! You guys got me good!

Epic prank all unfolded via twitter. It was hilarious at the time

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

epic

#18 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

More epic is the guy in the comments who said he should let all the air outta their tires and set up portable air hose that only takes $5.00, but you have to use nickles. Now that would be funny.

#19 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:04 PM

Am I the only one who thinks its lame?

#20 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

If after removing all cling wrap and styrofoam peanuts, they found Clausen gagged underneath it all, then the prank would be epic.

#21 cgarsmoker

cgarsmoker

Kenny Fugging Powers

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:49 PM

Maybe it's just me but the NFL is supposed to be ona higher, more professional level. All rookies are expectected to come in, join a team, and contribute immediately..... Therefore hazing becomes a rather juvenile, counter productive way of exerting dominance on one's peers. I do not agree or consent to hazing or mistreatment of teammates on any NFL club. I wish my Panthers were more mature than this. I can almost accept the tradition of carrying veteran pads but getting tied to goal posts is archaic and in some cases criminal acts of grown men with juvenile minds. It's an embarrassing and discraseful tradition of professional players who have yet to mature and treet peers as respected members of a a team.

#22 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:59 PM

Harmless hazing like this is a part of making the rookies feel more welcome. If you just take the acts at face value and don't understand the feeling of camaraderie that is behind them, you've probably never been part of a tight knit group such as a sports team or military or anything like that. The ones that feel left out or unwelcome are the ones who aren't included.

#23 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

HUDDLER

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

Damn. They really did a number on him.