Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khaki Lackey

Antwan Applewhite

26 posts in this topic

from the madden picture, are you sure he isn't related to Major Applewhite?

On the subject of run defending it does say he gained about 12 lbs over the offseason, but not sure whether or not that's good weight or bad weight. The tire around his waist in that one TC picture posted the last few days seems to suggest the latter.

Antwaan Blackapple would be sweet though.

That would be bad ass, lol...

I think of him as kind of an Al Wallace type. Solid in rotation, but might struggle in full time duty.

People used to suggest that Wallace could be a starter, but it didn't prove true.

On a related note, Wallace apparently got hold of Jason Witten recently and gave him the Chris Simms treatment.

he is a beast. love that we got him

I think of him as kind of an Al Wallace type. Solid in rotation, but might struggle in full time duty.

People used to suggest that Wallace could be a starter, but it didn't prove true.

On a related note, Wallace apparently got hold of Jason Witten recently and gave him the Chris Simms treatment.

Some guys just can't play 3 downs all game long against larger, stronger lineman. Better to keep him fresh for pass rushing.

If Hardy does not flash this year, you just might see AppleWhite more often. But then again, I am married, so I am used to being wrong.

Applewhite is black...

Applewhite is black...

Captain O over here...

1 person likes this

I like him, but I don't have the level of expertise that is common around the huddle.

Captain O over here...

I was commenting on the picture.

I was commenting on the picture.

Everyone knows he's black. Again Capt O...

He's a good player to have. He's a good depth player. Rotational...ability to make a play here and there