Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaxel

Kealoha Pilares

67 posts in this topic

Armanti runs a 3.7 and Taught Criss Angel how to Mindfreak people....can Pilares claim that?!

Claim it twice..vacation internet sucks..double post.

When I see Pilares running around on the field and when he catches screen passes I think it is Steve Smith until they say it is Pilares. That's a pretty good thing.

1 person likes this

I like Pilares and expect him to become a nice complementary player for us. He catches what's thrown to him in his limited chances and yes, he's fast when healthy.

Any comparison with Armanti is just silly. This is the NFL, not App St. What Armanti did in college no longer matters. He has done nada, zip, zilch in the pros.

2 people like this

Pilares is a good player and will surprise some people.

i guess armanti is "more versatile" because in addition to being a mediocre punt returner we can also throw him under center for one play every third game and take our biggest offensive threat off the field.

it's like saying a stick of beef jerky is better than a burger because it comes with a processed cheese stick too.

shouldnt make the team, hes like a less versatile slower Armanti

Does Armanti have one of these yet??

1 person likes this

Since when was armanti faster than pilares?

Pilares is not great but at least he's consistent, which means that he's not a liability at returning kicks or WR. I like players that aren't liabilities...

Pilares shat all over VIP yesterday.

Pilares shat all over VIP yesterday.

lmao no he didnt

from what i remember he had two terrible boneheaded kickoff returns and 1 catch

he doesnt belong on this team and he will get cut eventually anyway. he obviously will never be on the field at receiver in the regular season with how Murphy is playing and he is completely boneheaded on kickoff returns.