Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaxel

Kealoha Pilares

67 posts in this topic

lmao no he didnt

from what i remember he had two terrible boneheaded kickoff returns and 1 catch

he doesnt belong on this team and he will get cut eventually anyway. he obviously will never be on the field at receiver in the regular season with how Murphy is playing and he is completely boneheaded on kickoff returns.

Yeah, but it was a nice catch. He grabbed it over the middle like he was Wes Welker or something.

Can't believe anyone would say that Edwards has more versatility than anyone else on the Panthers. IMO, offensive linemen have more versatility than Edwards. Even if all Pilares has going for him is one kick return for a td, thats still more than Armanti has in two plus years. If it comes down to Edwards or Pilares, then Pilares definitely has more versatility and should get the roster spot over a guy that has had 2.5 years and has shown that he can't return kicks or punts, and hasn't shown much at wide receiver.

shouldnt make the team, hes like a less versatile slower Armanti

Not true he's a great special teams player and a great WR..Also a former RB which shows he can do it all

Since when was armanti faster than pilares?

When they are not in pads, Edwards might be faster. In pads and in play, Edwards looks slow and small for a wide receiver.

Evidence that he can play WR? lmao

doesnt exist. he sucks

Wow whats your point Edwards hasn't proved anything... Pilares has scored a touchdown before too and has a way better skill set

If you subtract his fluke 101 yard TD return he's one of the worst in the league

Worst in the league?...He was 7th in the league as a rookie which is pretty good if you as me

Lol I didn't even say Armanti is a good WR I said he's more versatile and faster than Pilares which are both true. Neither one is an average receiever at this point.

if you wanna give a roster spot to a below average kickoff returner that can literally do nothing else thats your opinion i suppose. its a stupid one, though

Armanti isn't faster he may be quicker but not faster

Pilares is hands down better than AE.

VIP is a tard! Killer Kat is right, he shat on your theory and ypu just can't man up to it.

Armanti isn't faster he may be quicker but not faster

Armanti had a 4.41 pro-day 40 compared to Pilares' 4.42. Edwards low is also a 4.37 compared to Pilares 4.40.

They are pretty much the same in straight line speed, with Edwards having a slight edge.

lmao no he didnt

from what i remember he had two terrible boneheaded kickoff returns and 1 catch

he doesnt belong on this team and he will get cut eventually anyway. he obviously will never be on the field at receiver in the regular season with how Murphy is playing and he is completely boneheaded on kickoff returns.

You said he was slow and couldn't be a receiver. He caught a pass over the middle and displayed his speed. You sir are a fine young male.

3 people like this

You said he was slow and couldn't be a receiver. He caught a pass over the middle and displayed his speed. You sir are a fine young male.

I didn't say he couldn't be a receiver, I said he isn't a good (not even close to approaching average honestly) receiver and he isn't a good kick off returner and thus should not make the roster. And I'm 100% right. Sorry if that upsets you

Maybe you guys will see the light after a few back of the endzone takeouts to the 15 yard line and DNPs at receiver this season. When Armanti gets cut you will all jump on him next. I'm just a step ahead of you idiots.