• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#16 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,991 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

Man we have made some scrubs look like HoFers over the years.

Yep. Romo comes to mind.

#17 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,682 posts
  • LocationChina Grove, NC

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:52 AM

8th overall pick that excells in "sandlot style" game play, which always is the case in preseason games.......he may look good. I'd hope the panther faithful would realize that and not off themselves....

It's far more likely that Huddlers will be leaping from their windows stock broker style.

#18 dpanther69

dpanther69

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

It is a lose lose situation for our defense. If our defense dominates him then everyone will say he is a rookie going against a NFL defense so the defense will not receive the credit it deserves. If he makes our defense look bad then yes the huddle will implode.

#19 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,022 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

Time to practice some blitz packages...

#20 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,098 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

It is a lose lose situation for our defense. If our defense dominates him then everyone will say he is a rookie going against a NFL defense so the defense will not receive the credit it deserves. If he makes our defense look bad then yes the huddle will implode.

It doesn't matter what people say, it only matters that they play well. There is "lose situation" if the defense dominates.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,142 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

Tannehill is a scrub who only gets publicity because his wife is a knockout. If he shreds our secondary tonight man they better do something quick

#22 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

You guys do realize this has the potential to be the triple whammy from huddle negative nancys, right?

Tannehill comes in and looks good against our starters = "Oh noes, our defense sux"
Tannehill comes in and looks bad against our starters = "Our defense still sux, Tannehill is a rookie"
Moore comes in against our 2nd team and dominates = "Should've kept Moore and drafted Dareus/Peterson"

We could be looking at a meltdown mode on the huddle unmatched since the Philly debacle in week 1 of 2009.

#23 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:56 AM

Tannehill is a scrub who only gets publicity because his wife is a knockout. If he shreds our secondary tonight man they better do something quick

lol

#24 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:03 AM

You guys do realize this has the potential to be the triple whammy from huddle negative nancys, right?

Tannehill comes in and looks good against our starters = "Oh noes, our defense sux"
Tannehill comes in and looks bad against our starters = "Our defense still sux, Tannehill is a rookie"
Moore comes in against our 2nd team and dominates = "Should've kept Moore and drafted Dareus/Peterson"

We could be looking at a meltdown mode on the huddle unmatched since the Philly debacle in week 1 of 2009.

So true.

#25 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

She's from High Point

#26 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:06 AM

I like Tannehill, he has had similar treatment that Cam received (Cant play/bust/etc) and most of it unfairly.

I will be rooting for him, so long as it helps the Panthers that is. :)

Tannehill came out of nowhere. He didn't show near the QB production as Newton did. I think a lot of the criticism is fair of Tannehill.

#27 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,506 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:08 AM

Tannehill came out of nowhere. He didn't show near the QB production as Newton did. I think a lot of the criticism is fair of Tannehill.

Texas A&M isn't exactly no where.

He was the 2012 draft version of the Cam media slam job.

#28 RoadRunner

RoadRunner

Losing suckeths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationDesert

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

Everyones talking about how bad the Huddlers are going to act tonight...just remember, you too are a Huddler!

#29 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

He had 1 good season as qb in college, as did cam (obviously cam was better).....and moved up the draft boards. Pretty similar.

#30 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:14 AM

She's from High Point

damn.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com