Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Panther Fans

204 posts in this topic

Posted

h0llywood and PanthaSan Costco around 9 correct? From there we go to the stadium and set up shop to tailgate. For those attending this game I will post in this thread where we are tailgating and you are free to come by

Posted

Well be there!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pumped!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Were here at the Costco Parkin lot there's already 10 cars here already

Posted

Be there in a minute

Posted

The tailgate has started. We are in section J5 of the parking lot about 20 of us. Right under the trolley bridge

Posted

The tailgate has started. We are in section J5 of the parking lot about 20 of us. Right under the trolley bridge

Be there in a sec.

Posted

Make us proud Cali Panther fans!

Posted

Hey I just gotta say way to fuggin represent today guys. We had so many panther fans out there and our cheers could be heard over any cheer the chargers started.

I ran my fugging section a there was not one panther fan to back me up. The whole section was just silent though.

But yeah awesome job as usually guys. Was anyone else in that massive panther fan picture with Amini silatolus family?? We new to get that on here.

Oh and I got cams skull cap!!

Posted

A lot of Panthers fans there on TV today. Great job representing. Made us proud

Posted

Today was pure awesomeness...Didn't feel like an away game at all....way to go Cali Panthers :-) Chargers fans are super nice though...Only one drunk dude yelled "fig newton" @ me

Posted

Today was pure awesomeness...Didn't feel like an away game at all....way to go Cali Panthers :-) Chargers fans are super nice though...Only one drunk dude yelled "fig newton" @ me

Hahaha you must not have been cheering very hard.

I had 3 different guys on my section tell me I shut the fug up, sit the fug down, you're fugging annoying, what's your record?

Also had this girl in we 20's try to flip my hat off, straight stuff armed that bitch in frot of everyone. She looked so damn stupid.