Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

California Panther Fans

204 posts in this topic

Bump!

Anyone have plans to go to a bar for the Superbowl in SoCal? Unfortunately my roommate is going home and I don't want to watch the game alone and would be willing to drive from San Diego to meet up at a bar.

Been in San Diego for almost a week and will be here for the majority of the next couple years for graduate school.

For those in SoCal specifically the San Diego area, where do you go to watch games during the regular season? I'd love to meet up and get a good group together each Sunday throughout the season to watch the Panthers. It seems almost every fanbase has their bar out on the west coast except for Carolina.

So Cali Panther Nation, where do we go this season to cheer on our squad and enjoy good food and drink?

Not sure if I already replied here, but I'm in SD too. Can't say theres any Panther bars, but I go to a Chilis here frequently and because I'm cool with the bartenders, they always put the game on a good screen for me.

They make the margaritas pretty strong too.

The real question is, who the fug is going to join Bwoods army in San Fransisco next season???

The real question is, who the fug is going to join Bwoods army in San Fransisco next season???

I'll be there and so will J Flip

When I found out we were going to play them in San Fran this year I started saving money up to go. I got a few 49er friends that want to go also, I will be there for sure.

I live 30 minutes from SF and will be going. I missed SD last season because of some family health problems. Ill be there. I might bring my daughter so I keep it cool. She's never been to an NFL game either and she's a little mini panthers fan.

I'm in the east bay, I'll be going to Niners game next year as well with my boys.

I will definitely be there.

I'll be there and so will J Flip

I hope you rented a partybus for the 8 hour drive BWood.

I'm coming all the way from the east coast for this game. I'm booking my flight and hotel once the schedule is announced in April. I'm looking forward to this game.

My brother lives up in SF and my friend is a huge niner fan so I'll be there. panther nation!