Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

California Panther Fans

204 posts in this topic

Los Angeles (Hollywood to be exact) local right here. I had no idea so many Panther fans existed in CA, always good to know we have a marginal fanbase in the City of Angels.

Los Angeles (Hollywood to be exact) local right here. I had no idea so many Panther fans existed in CA, always good to know we have a marginal fanbase in the City of Angels.

Hollywood? I'm in Echo Park, just down Sunset from you. If you ever want to grab a drink and watch our Panthers, shoot me a PM or something.

1 person likes this

Hey guys. I joined this just for the purpose of meeting up guys during the season and also for the San Diego game.

As for meeting up, I live in Pasadena so if anyone wants to meet up we can go to a local Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters to catch a game during the season. Its usually just me and my wife (converted her from a Vikings fan) at games when we do go so Panthers fans are scarce.

We will also be at the game in San Diego (Row 2 behind Panthers) :-) and more than happy to see you guys prior to the game. We will be making the trek to San Diego that Saturday.

For those that dont know, Smitty will be having his Samaritans Feet charity event that Saturday and planning on participating so I think it would be something if more Panthers fans showed up in support of that.

What's the date and place of 89's charity event? If it's around SD I'd love to help out and get a picture with my favorite Panther ever.

Hollywood? I'm in Echo Park, just down Sunset from you. If you ever want to grab a drink and watch our Panthers, shoot me a PM or something.

Hell yeah, I'll keep that in mind as the season edges closer. I live just off Sunset and have some friends in Echo Park. I'm on the east side (Los Feliz, Silver Lake, etc) often.

Hell yeah, I'll keep that in mind as the season edges closer. I live just off Sunset and have some friends in Echo Park. I'm on the east side (Los Feliz, Silver Lake, etc) often.

My office is right in Los Feliz (right behind John Marshall High School). If you guys are down in future weeks we can meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings in South Pasadena.

Anyone in the San Diego area want to get together Sunday morning/afternoon to watch the game somewhere?

Anyone in the San Diego area want to get together Sunday morning/afternoon to watch the game somewhere?

I'd drive down to San Diego to watch you get beat at fantasy football. That Jermichael Finely performance is going to be the death of you this week.

In all seriousness though, I (and maybe some of these other LA Huddlers?) would be down to meet you halfway at the Irvine Bufalo Wild Wings to watch a Panther game some Sunday.

Since I can't start a new thread, thought I would place it here.

NFL and Southern California Fans. Just received today. Looks like NFL to Los Angeles is complete.

391690_664767039755_1095663909_n.jpg

Yup we'll have a team very soon. I won't jump ships but it'll definitely be cool.

I'm gonna be at the Charger game too this December...hit me up

I was there in 2008...hopefully we'll have that kind of finish and the game will be meaningful

I'm trying my hardest to get to the game! Taking the train from LA. I see Panther fans very seldom....today I saw another at Barney's Beanery. Tough loss!