#151 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

I fuging can't wait to be there tomorrow!

#152 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

Wow just wow.

Just left Samaritan'a Feet. It was more than I could have ever asked for.

After finally finding the balls to talk to him, I approached him and told him my story. I told him while I was in Afghanistan 4 years ago, I had a Steve Smith action figure I brought everywhere with me. He rode shotgun and took pictures with random afghani civilians. I pulled him out my pocket with dust still on it and missing an arm and told him it would be an honor if he took it. He looked at me an said "what? I'm missing an arm?!" He was joking and gave me a man hug and took photos with me and my wife. My hands were shaking and I was embarrassed as I looked up 4 cameras were recording our exchange.

Shortly after, my wife and I were his designated runners and I stood over him while he cleaned feet. This was all recorded by Yahoo Sports Angela Sun and they are filming a documentary called outside the game which should be out in a few days. I'm glad I can say I helped Steve out personally.

Steve did tell a kid to basically go eff himself. Told him look me in the eye, call me sir, turn around and go to your mother. 10 year old pissed Smitty off.

In short, my life is now complete. Photos to come from tonight and from tomorrow's game.

Please excuse my giddiness!

#153 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

I flew from Charlotte to LAX on Wednesday, picking this weekend specifically to visit a charger fan buddy of mine. Things happened and we won't be able to get down there for the game and it's blacked out in southern California. Just my luck. Hope you all have a great time at the game tomorrow!

#154 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:57 PM

I have started tailgating right now. This binge won't end until we stomp the chargers out of their home field.

#155 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:52 AM

Wow just wow.

Just left Samaritan'a Feet. It was more than I could have ever asked for.

After finally finding the balls to talk to him, I approached him and told him my story. I told him while I was in Afghanistan 4 years ago, I had a Steve Smith action figure I brought everywhere with me. He rode shotgun and took pictures with random afghani civilians. I pulled him out my pocket with dust still on it and missing an arm and told him it would be an honor if he took it. He looked at me an said "what? I'm missing an arm?!" He was joking and gave me a man hug and took photos with me and my wife. My hands were shaking and I was embarrassed as I looked up 4 cameras were recording our exchange.

Shortly after, my wife and I were his designated runners and I stood over him while he cleaned feet. This was all recorded by Yahoo Sports Angela Sun and they are filming a documentary called outside the game which should be out in a few days. I'm glad I can say I helped Steve out personally.

Steve did tell a kid to basically go eff himself. Told him look me in the eye, call me sir, turn around and go to your mother. 10 year old pissed Smitty off.

In short, my life is now complete. Photos to come from tonight and from tomorrow's game.

Please excuse my giddiness!

Great story man thanks for sharing. I actually did end up e-mailing that guy you talked to me about but unfortunately he said they had enough volunteers. Sounds like one hell of an experience though! Didn't see 89 in the hotel last night but I'll be sure to see him burning those Charger's CBs all game long.

#156 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,825 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

Can't wait for today. You guys are lucky bastards for being able to be in same hotel. Haha I'm mad jealous about that. Keep pounding! Weather looks like it'll get better too. Cloudy now, but should clear up. No. Rain either

#157 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

h0llywood and PanthaSan Costco around 9 correct? From there we go to the stadium and set up shop to tailgate. For those attending this game I will post in this thread where we are tailgating and you are free to come by

#158 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:22 AM

Well be there!

#159 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

Pumped!!!

#160 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Were here at the Costco Parkin lot there's already 10 cars here already

#161 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Be there in a minute

#162 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,158 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:27 PM

The tailgate has started. We are in section J5 of the parking lot about 20 of us. Right under the trolley bridge

#163 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

The tailgate has started. We are in section J5 of the parking lot about 20 of us. Right under the trolley bridge

Be there in a sec.

#164 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Make us proud Cali Panther fans!

#165 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Hey I just gotta say way to fuggin represent today guys. We had so many panther fans out there and our cheers could be heard over any cheer the chargers started.

I ran my fugging section a there was not one panther fan to back me up. The whole section was just silent though.

But yeah awesome job as usually guys. Was anyone else in that massive panther fan picture with Amini silatolus family?? We new to get that on here.

Oh and I got cams skull cap!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.