OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,389 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Bump!

Anyone have plans to go to a bar for the Superbowl in SoCal? Unfortunately my roommate is going home and I don't want to watch the game alone and would be willing to drive from San Diego to meet up at a bar.

#182 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Been in San Diego for almost a week and will be here for the majority of the next couple years for graduate school.

For those in SoCal specifically the San Diego area, where do you go to watch games during the regular season? I'd love to meet up and get a good group together each Sunday throughout the season to watch the Panthers. It seems almost every fanbase has their bar out on the west coast except for Carolina.

So Cali Panther Nation, where do we go this season to cheer on our squad and enjoy good food and drink?

Not sure if I already replied here, but I'm in SD too. Can't say theres any Panther bars, but I go to a Chilis here frequently and because I'm cool with the bartenders, they always put the game on a good screen for me.

They make the margaritas pretty strong too.

#183 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

The real question is, who the fug is going to join Bwoods army in San Fransisco next season???

#184 DFive

DFive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

The real question is, who the fug is going to join Bwoods army in San Fransisco next season???

I'll be there and so will J Flip

#185 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

When I found out we were going to play them in San Fran this year I started saving money up to go. I got a few 49er friends that want to go also, I will be there for sure.

#186 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,904 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

I live 30 minutes from SF and will be going. I missed SD last season because of some family health problems. Ill be there. I might bring my daughter so I keep it cool. She's never been to an NFL game either and she's a little mini panthers fan.

#187 TheJason

TheJason

Black & Blue in The Bay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationLivermore

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

I'm in the east bay, I'll be going to Niners game next year as well with my boys.

#188 dbeat

dbeat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:03 AM

I will definitely be there.

#189 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,774 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

I'll be there and so will J Flip

I hope you rented a partybus for the 8 hour drive BWood.

#190 HC79

HC79

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

I'm coming all the way from the east coast for this game. I'm booking my flight and hotel once the schedule is announced in April. I'm looking forward to this game.

#191 Miiikey

Miiikey

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationSun Diego

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

My brother lives up in SF and my friend is a huge niner fan so I'll be there. panther nation!

#192 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,389 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Ill likely be going to the Arizona game.

#193 1ch1ban

1ch1ban

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

I am located in Silicon Valley.  Anyone down to catch the game together?  Panthers are coming on 11/10 to Candlestick park.  who is down to go?

I am looking for tickets now.  Please PM me if interested.  

About me: 30 year old young professional.  spent about 7 years in Raleigh, NC (on and off).  

#194 1ch1ban

1ch1ban

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Hey guys, I am trying to revive this thread.  I am looking to go to the game on Nov 11 at SF Candlestick Park.  Who are going and where are y'all sitting?

I am hoping to find a group of people in the area to watch the game together.  Panthers have a small fan base and we need to stick together.  

#195 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,904 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

I would say y'all should definitely stick together at the SF game. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say it is a very, very dangerous place to watch a game as a visiting fan. I myself will be there of course, but I prefer to fly solo so as not to endanger panthers fans around me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com