203 replies to this topic

#31 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

Hey guys. I joined this just for the purpose of meeting up guys during the season and also for the San Diego game.

As for meeting up, I live in Pasadena so if anyone wants to meet up we can go to a local Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters to catch a game during the season. Its usually just me and my wife (converted her from a Vikings fan) at games when we do go so Panthers fans are scarce.

We will also be at the game in San Diego (Row 2 behind Panthers) :-) and more than happy to see you guys prior to the game. We will be making the trek to San Diego that Saturday.

For those that dont know, Smitty will be having his Samaritans Feet charity event that Saturday and planning on participating so I think it would be something if more Panthers fans showed up in support of that.

#32 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Central Valley in da house! Never been to a Chargers game before, but watch out for them Raiders fans, straight hoods! They kill for their team over here, but Chargers fan should be more laid back. Went to a Raider/Carolina game back a few years ago, will NEVER make a trip to take stadium again!! JD threw 4 picks that day! We still won though.. lol

Any hoot, we might make a trip there this year! Go cats!!

I was at that game. 50 yard line. Most people were all talk but there were a few times I genuinely thought it was gonna go down. I've gotten that at pretty much every opposing stadium I've been to though. SF is actually the worst by far IMO.

#33 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

Anyone in the San Jose area?

Fremont

#34 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

San Diego is pretty tame. Atleast in the San Diego v. Minnesota opener I went to last year.

#35 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

I'll be flying from Charlotte to LAX to visit of buddy of mine (Charger Fan) the week of the game and I'll be there as well. Really looking forward to it as it'll be my first Panther game that wasn't at BOA.

#36 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,807 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water
Sippin' gin and juice
Laying underneath the palm trees
The Panther boys
Break their necks
Try'na to creep a little sneak peek

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close
To the golden coast
Once you party with us
You'll be falling in love
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California Panther Fans
We're unforgettable
short blue shorts
Beason jerseys on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
Will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

California Panther Fans
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Sex on a beach
We get sand in our cleats
We freak
In my jeep
So do the Mick Nixon on the stereo

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close
To the golden coast
Once you party with us
You'll be falling in love
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmod...rnia_girls.html ]
California Panther Fans
We're undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce
We got it on lock
West coast represent
Now put your hands up
Oooooh Oh Oooooh

Tone Tan
Fit and ready
Turn it up cause its gettin' heavy
Wild wild west coast
These are the Panther fans I love the most

You looking here baby
(uh huh)
Im all up on you
Cause you representing California Panther Fans
(ohhh yeahh)

#37 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:25 PM

Los Angeles (Hollywood to be exact) local right here. I had no idea so many Panther fans existed in CA, always good to know we have a marginal fanbase in the City of Angels.

#38 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:45 PM

Los Angeles (Hollywood to be exact) local right here. I had no idea so many Panther fans existed in CA, always good to know we have a marginal fanbase in the City of Angels.

Hollywood? I'm in Echo Park, just down Sunset from you. If you ever want to grab a drink and watch our Panthers, shoot me a PM or something.

#39 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

Hey guys. I joined this just for the purpose of meeting up guys during the season and also for the San Diego game.

As for meeting up, I live in Pasadena so if anyone wants to meet up we can go to a local Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters to catch a game during the season. Its usually just me and my wife (converted her from a Vikings fan) at games when we do go so Panthers fans are scarce.

We will also be at the game in San Diego (Row 2 behind Panthers) :-) and more than happy to see you guys prior to the game. We will be making the trek to San Diego that Saturday.

For those that dont know, Smitty will be having his Samaritans Feet charity event that Saturday and planning on participating so I think it would be something if more Panthers fans showed up in support of that.

What's the date and place of 89's charity event? If it's around SD I'd love to help out and get a picture with my favorite Panther ever.

#40 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hollywood? I'm in Echo Park, just down Sunset from you. If you ever want to grab a drink and watch our Panthers, shoot me a PM or something.

Hell yeah, I'll keep that in mind as the season edges closer. I live just off Sunset and have some friends in Echo Park. I'm on the east side (Los Feliz, Silver Lake, etc) often.

#41 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

What's the date and place of 89's charity event? If it's around SD I'd love to help out and get a picture with my favorite Panther ever.

http://www.samaritan...allambassadors/

They're really bad in responding to emails so I figure after 5 emails and no replies that I will call them this afternoon.

#42 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hell yeah, I'll keep that in mind as the season edges closer. I live just off Sunset and have some friends in Echo Park. I'm on the east side (Los Feliz, Silver Lake, etc) often.

My office is right in Los Feliz (right behind John Marshall High School). If you guys are down in future weeks we can meet up at Buffalo Wild Wings in South Pasadena.

#43 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,264 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

Anyone in the San Diego area want to get together Sunday morning/afternoon to watch the game somewhere?

#44 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Anyone in the San Diego area want to get together Sunday morning/afternoon to watch the game somewhere?

I'd drive down to San Diego to watch you get beat at fantasy football. That Jermichael Finely performance is going to be the death of you this week.

In all seriousness though, I (and maybe some of these other LA Huddlers?) would be down to meet you halfway at the Irvine Bufalo Wild Wings to watch a Panther game some Sunday.

#45 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,213 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Since I can't start a new thread, thought I would place it here.

NFL and Southern California Fans. Just received today. Looks like NFL to Los Angeles is complete.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com