• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#76 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

Be there! 100% sure. We're no bandwagon fans in Cali. Good or bad, we will support our team!

Fixed

Make that 100% :-)

Section 37 Row 8 - Field level

#77 Guest_Panther15_*

Guest_Panther15_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

All you guys getting seats in the first 20 rows might wanna change your seats.

The first 20 rows at the Q suck, the players on the sideline block your view.

I'll be there, my girlfriend has the tickets though so I don't know the exact seats, I'm up about halfway on the visitors side.

#78 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,330 posts
  • LocationMaine/Cali

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'll be there, my girlfriend has the tickets though so I don't know the exact seats, I'm up about halfway on the visitors side.

Unfortunately I bought my tickets before I knew anything about "restricted view" seating. Now I'm just unsure if I should dump the tickets I have and find new ones, or just go with the ones I have. I bought them before week 1 even started so I paid $150 each because I thought I'd have the best seat in the house being so close and right behind the Panther's bench.

We all still need to determine a location to meet up before game time and have a few drinks and good eats.

#79 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Wife and I had no problems with the view last year. We were at the opening game last year (Wife is a Vikings fan :cool:) and the views were fine. We are in section 11 this year.

If you're the first one in, position yourself along the railings towards section 13 and you will get up close interaction with the players. Adrian Peterson gave my wife the look that dirty bastard.

The funny thing is Donovan McNabb started this game and the only game I flew to Charlotte was the season opener against Philadelphia and McNabb was the starter. This will be my first non-McNabb game.

Posted Image

#80 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

I'm gonna tell the players to sit their ass down....I'm on the charger sideline too

#81 jayflip

jayflip

I hate charger fans...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

The obstructed view is only in certain parts. Do research first before buying!

#82 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,330 posts
  • LocationMaine/Cali

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

The obstructed view is only in certain parts. Do research first before buying!

I know I'm a few rows ahead of you but is our section okay as far as view goes?

#83 jayflip

jayflip

I hate charger fans...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

"As a rule at Qualcomm Stadium try not to sit in the first four rows of a section and the first four or last four seats in a row. Of course there are exceptions."

"The first 8 rows of the Field Level at Qualcomm Stadium are labeled "obstructed view" because of the ticket-holder's inability to see much of the game over the heads of bench players and personnel. Even Field Tickets that are not labeled "obstructed" can be a chore, and are only recommended for the most agile of fans, who don't mind standing the entire game, or waiting in long lines for concessions and bathrooms."

"The first 10 rows are obstructed view seats. If you stay away from the sections directly behind the bench you can see pretty good. The worst part of Qualcom is the Charger fans. They are famous for talking trash to opposing fans when their team is winning and will act like punks as soon as they get behind."

So... Three different quotes, three different answers. But you should be good...

#84 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

List of game attendees I have thus far:

OnlyPantherFaninMaine
Rook35200
jfo89
DFive
JayFlip
PFFC
Bwood
h0llywood
LA_Panther
Monsta
Squirrel?
El Especial?
Bruin28?

Count me in as well. I'm on the Panther's side, section F9, row 17.

Since there are so many of us going we should try to organize a potluck tailgate or something. Put some people on meats, some people on beer, someone bring the que, someone on chips etc.

#85 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:19 PM

Last year I was there at 930 a.m. If we all get there around that time we can all park at the same location.

#86 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,330 posts
  • LocationMaine/Cali

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

Count me in as well. I'm on the Panther's side, section F9, row 17.

Since there are so many of us going we should try to organize a potluck tailgate or something. Put some people on meats, some people on beer, someone bring the que, someone on chips etc.

I'm all for this. We need to get this figured out sooner rather than later thats for sure. I don't have any sort of portable grill/que but I could help with just about anything else.

We just need those that are going to the game for sure to say what they can contribute and then we must all park near each other at a certain section and get the festivities underway.

#87 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,330 posts
  • LocationMaine/Cali

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Last year I was there at 930 a.m. If we all get there around that time we can all park at the same location.

I'd likely get to the stadium around 9:30-10am. I'm not familiar with their parking lot or stadium for that matter so we should designate a location sooner rather than later and go from there as far as food and beverages are concerned.

#88 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Maybe we should meet up at the closest gas station? They have a bunch of fan interaction things to do before the game starts. Best thing is getting to hug every cheerleader :-)

#89 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationTorrance, California

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

My Father-in-law (Chargers fan) in field level 2 (or 3) row 9. Hope to see some of my fellow Panther fanatics there!

#90 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

Still hoping to make it down there for the game, 50/50 right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.