203 replies to this topic

#91 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,233 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Just looked at the map and there's a Costco right next to the stadium. Anyone wanna meet up in the parking lot and convoy down to the stadium? I'll have my flag on my car.

#92 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,335 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:29 AM

Just looked at the map and there's a Costco right next to the stadium. Anyone wanna meet up in the parking lot and convoy down to the stadium? I'll have my flag on my car.

I'd be down for that. It would be nice if we could get as many people together as possible and drive to Qualcomm together and park in the same area. From there, we tailgate!

#93 DFive

DFive

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

This should be an interesting game. Like I thought BEFORE the season started, these two teams were mirror images of each other. But in a good way. Now that the season has played itself out, I see that statement still holds true but in the reverse. It'll be interesting to see how these teams each blow the leads they get and which future unemployed coach will do just enough to barely win. Go Panthers. I envision Ron Rivera circled this game as HIS statement game to win. So lets hope he does. Unless he gets to distracted by Norv and his sagging facial skin. Although both HCs seem to hav similar dermal deformities...creepy how similar these two teams really are...

#94 Mainter

Mainter

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

I'll be there as well - Field level 12, row 20. Anybody know if the view is obstructed from there?

#95 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:04 AM

I'll be there as well - Field level 12, row 20. Anybody know if the view is obstructed from there?

You should be fuging gravy

#96 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Wish I could go. A friend (who I converted to a Panther's fan) and I had this game circled but our schedules just didn't work. I'll be watching and cheering for you crazy fuggers from my usual football bar in Hollywood.

#97 Mainter

Mainter

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:44 AM

You should be fuging gravy

I have absolutely no idea if thats good or bad

#98 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,819 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:03 AM

I will be there but the wife may limit my tailgating and drinking. I've been on restriction from drinking and watching the Panthers or Oakland A's after what happened on Thursday night and Monday night football this year, as well as what happened the last couple weeks of the A's magical postseason run.

#99 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,335 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:23 AM

That's fine Monsta but you should still stop by us Huddlers nonetheless if you get the chance. I'm hoping we can agree on a location to meet within a couple minutes of the stadium at a certain time so we can head to Qualcomm together and park next to one another and get the tailgating festivities under way.

For those of you that are up to this, I'd like to possibly get a head count so we can determine how much food and beverage we may need. I don't have a grill but would be able to contribute beer and food if need be. It would be nice if others could step up as well.

Once at the stadium, I will post on this thread where we are in the parking lot so all of you attending can meet up with the group from there.

#100 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,233 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Aren't we meeting at the Costco parking lot next door?

#101 Nickdizzle20

Nickdizzle20

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

Im In! Im driving down from West Covina on Saturday morning so I can hit up as many luxurious micro brewerys as possible. I suggest whoever else can go down a day early absolutley should. San diego is the epicenter of west coast brewing IMO (Oregon has a valid argument) so it should be a weekend of epic greatness ending in a sweet Victory!.

#102 jfo89

jfo89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • LocationHuntington Beach, California

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

I have absolutely no idea if thats good or bad

You're good

#103 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,335 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

Aren't we meeting at the Costco parking lot next door?

Costco it is. Just not sure how many others will do this...

#104 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:43 AM

Im In! Im driving down from West Covina on Saturday morning so I can hit up as many luxurious micro brewerys as possible. I suggest whoever else can go down a day early absolutley should. San diego is the epicenter of west coast brewing IMO (Oregon has a valid argument) so it should be a weekend of epic greatness ending in a sweet Victory!.

Ballast Point FTW! And of course, Stone fuging Brewery.

#105 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,750 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

Costco it is. Just not sure how many others will do this...

I'll PM you my number. I normally get really really drunk before games and any plans I make fall through. I will try to party hard with the Huddle's finest though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com