Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Alexander/Thomas Keiser > Greg Hardy

161 posts in this topic

Posted

hardy had 8 tackles at DE and got some pass rush..can't ask for much more than that

1 person likes this

Posted

Alexander looked good and was able to bat those two passes down. Hardy looked good too, still don't know why Keiser was out.

Where the fug was the 70 Million Dollar Man?

Posted

Hardy has done great in the run game. He actually got a key pass defection as well.

I love his motor, and I think him and Dwan will make a nice pair over on that right side.

Posted

Dwan Edwards needs his own fuging thread, I don't know WHY that hasn't been done yet.

Posted

HARDY HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN JULIUS PEPPERS AND MIKE RUCKER COMBINED. EVERYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN TALCKING STUPID ABOUT US BEING A TERRRIBLE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE GAME I FIGURED ID JOIN IN. ALL CAPS IS GREAT AND WILL AGGRAVATE PEOPLE. bUt ThIs Is WaY W0RsE aNd i HaTe ThIsCrAp. Get over yourselves guys it was one game and we weren't ready to play we will be fine. championship run starts this SUNDAY!!!! go panthers

Posted

HARDY HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN JULIUS PEPPERS AND MIKE RUCKER COMBINED. EVERYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN TALCKING STUPID ABOUT US BEING A TERRRIBLE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE GAME I FIGURED ID JOIN IN. ALL CAPS IS GREAT AND WILL AGGRAVATE PEOPLE. bUt ThIs Is WaY W0RsE aNd i HaTe ThIsCrAp. Get over yourselves guys it was one game and we weren't ready to play we will be fine. championship run starts this SUNDAY!!!! go panthers

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Alexander looked good and was able to bat those two passes down. Hardy looked good too, still don't know why Keiser was out.

Where the fug was the 70 Million Dollar Man?

CJ had a really good 2nd half. Him and Dwan was providing tons of pressure.

Hardy was solid along with Alexander.

Posted

And it actually was Applewhite that started the game not Hardy. Didn't last, he's not as fast as Hardy. I figured Hardy would be coming in when Applewhite couldn't chase down the screen pass in what was I think the Bucs' 3rd play. 2nd half it was like a different mind set, less sitting back and waiting for everybody.

Posted

And it actually was Applewhite that started the game not Hardy. Didn't last, he's not as fast as Hardy. I figured Hardy would be coming in when Applewhite couldn't chase down the screen pass in what was I think the Bucs' 3rd play. 2nd half it was like a different mind set, less sitting back and waiting for everybody.

They were much more of that attacking defense we've been hearing all about in the second half. The whole d-line played really well in the second half, CJ and hardy providing pressure along with dwan

Posted

Dwan Edwards needs his own fuging thread, I don't know WHY that hasn't been done yet.

Exactly.

Dwan was a HUGE addition for this DLine. We actually have a pair of NFL calibre DT's now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hardy had six tackles, two tackles for a loss AND a sack (from the defensive tackle position) in a REAL game.

If he did that for sixteen games he would be ... OK, it won't happen, but W-O-W!

Compare THAT fantasy to last year's pro bowl defensive end stats at your convenience.

Posted

hardy was great... one of the few bright spots.