Frank Alexander/Thomas Keiser > Greg Hardy

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#136 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,476 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:23 PM

The only problem is, nobody has seen every snap, every pass vs. every run, counted double teams, chips etc. so to say, based on sack ratio that Keiser is better is silly. Thats all.

Without going back and watching...I think it is safe to say neither Hardy or Kieser saw many double teams.

Also safe to say Kieser saw a fraction of the passing down snaps Hardy did...

#137 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hardy is still better then Kieser and Alexander. He will have a breakout season this year and this thread will look real stupid.

#138 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,457 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Hardy is still better then Kieser and Alexander. He will have a breakout season this year and this thread will look real stupid.

...or just this post will

#139 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

...or just this post will

We will see smartass. Just in case stick around so when it happens. I can talk to you about it.

#140 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,852 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:34 AM

So....Andre Carter is still available..

#141 CAVSS

CAVSS

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:31 AM

The coaches know more about this team and football in general and especially the defensive side of the ball than anyone on this board. If backups were obviously outperforming starters they wouldn't be backups.

In making any assessment to the contrary you would have to take the stand that our coaching staff are completely inept and unable to see clearly what is right in front of them. Admittedly there have been times when I believed this of Fox & co, however, Rivera has yet to display any such tendency IMO.

#142 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,736 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

8 tckls
1 sack

#143 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,852 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well I hope he's consistent.

#144 PantherTrain

PantherTrain

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:13 PM

I agree. Alexander has far more upsde. Hardy is just a guy i like to call "close but no cigar" he almost has what it takes to be a great but will never get over that hump. Alexander can be a beast.

#145 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:23 PM

hardy had 8 tackles at DE and got some pass rush..can't ask for much more than that

#146 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

Alexander looked good and was able to bat those two passes down. Hardy looked good too, still don't know why Keiser was out.

Where the fug was the 70 Million Dollar Man?

#147 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:57 PM

Hardy has done great in the run game. He actually got a key pass defection as well.

I love his motor, and I think him and Dwan will make a nice pair over on that right side.

#148 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

Dwan Edwards needs his own fuging thread, I don't know WHY that hasn't been done yet.

#149 Panthers4lyfe

Panthers4lyfe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:13 PM

HARDY HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN JULIUS PEPPERS AND MIKE RUCKER COMBINED. EVERYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN TALCKING STUPID ABOUT US BEING A TERRRIBLE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE GAME I FIGURED ID JOIN IN. ALL CAPS IS GREAT AND WILL AGGRAVATE PEOPLE. bUt ThIs Is WaY W0RsE aNd i HaTe ThIsCrAp. Get over yourselves guys it was one game and we weren't ready to play we will be fine. championship run starts this SUNDAY!!!! go panthers

#150 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:15 PM

HARDY HAS MORE POTENTIAL THAN JULIUS PEPPERS AND MIKE RUCKER COMBINED. EVERYBODY ELSE HAS BEEN TALCKING STUPID ABOUT US BEING A TERRRIBLE TEAM BECAUSE OF ONE GAME I FIGURED ID JOIN IN. ALL CAPS IS GREAT AND WILL AGGRAVATE PEOPLE. bUt ThIs Is WaY W0RsE aNd i HaTe ThIsCrAp. Get over yourselves guys it was one game and we weren't ready to play we will be fine. championship run starts this SUNDAY!!!! go panthers

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com