Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good job fans

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

In 4th quarter after 80% of all fans left, Dolphins fans came to lower sits and start yelling "Lets go Dolphins" and poo. Most of the Panthers fans left at the stadium start knocking the fug out of the sits, creating very load atmosphere and I believe that's the reason why their offense stall in red zone. I was in section 226 and we were going crazy, my hand is still red. Good job fans! That is all.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Wish I could have been there to make some noise!

Posted · Report post

Move the team to LA.

I'll be in the bleachers going ballistic, and the stands would be packed till the end.

I'm just messing guys dont poo a brick.

Posted · Report post

It's fuging preseason. Who gives a hoot

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

It's preseason and HS football started tonight. Our fans consistently fill the place up in the reg season

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Again.... Practice? We talkin bout practice? Glad you got your practice in arsen, but call me jon beason because i dont need no mother fugin practice gettin rowdy!!!! Week 2.... A storms coming

Posted · Report post

Move the team to LA.

I'll be in the bleachers going ballistic, and the stands would be packed till the end.

And a coulpe of those dolphins fans woulda been killed in the parking lot after the game.

Yeah! whooo! L.A.!

Posted · Report post

And a coulpe of those dolphins fans woulda been killed in the parking lot after the game.

Yeah! whooo! L.A.!

Yeah if they're dumb enough to mess with the mexican's outside of the stadium haha.

I remember going to a dolphin game in SD and watching a stupid Miami fan get his ass kicked by a charger fan for acting up.

It's a different animal on this side of the country, we actually take our sports seriously.

Posted · Report post

we actually take our sports seriously.

Why should any fans take sports seriously?!

Posted · Report post

It's a different animal on this side of the country, we actually take our sports seriously.

Based on the NFLs success in LA?

Lol

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

we was in the nosebleeds to start then we moved closer. Watched the interception fron ten rows back, it was pretty cool...

Posted · Report post

Yeah if they're dumb enough to mess with the mexican's outside of the stadium haha.

I remember going to a dolphin game in SD and watching a stupid Miami fan get his ass kicked by a charger fan for acting up.

So serious that LA has lost 3 NFL

teams, San Diego games are blacked out constantly, Oakland is 3/4 full on Sundays, and San Fran had to build a new stadium in San Jose. The Angels have Pujols, Trout, Trumbo, and Weaver and hardly sell out. The Dodgers attendance is awful. The A's are lucky to get 8,000 at a game and they are battling for the AL West title. The Padres average about 10k. SERIOUS!!!!!! LOL

4 people like this