Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good job fans

31 posts in this topic

Posted

SCP FOR THE WIN! IT'S GOOD! Also, we know out in Cali, those fugs only care about USC Trojan football and The Lakers. That's LITERALLY it.

Posted

los angeles sucks balls

Posted

So serious that LA has lost 3 NFL

teams, San Diego games are blacked out constantly, Oakland is 3/4 full on Sundays, and San Fran had to build a new stadium in San Jose. The Angels have Pujols, Trout, Trumbo, and Weaver and hardly sell out. The Dodgers attendance is awful. The A's are lucky to get 8,000 at a game and they are battling for the AL West title. The Padres average about 10k. SERIOUS!!!!!! LOL

Cali don't go to games to watch teams. Cali goes for thuggin. So fug em.

Posted

Hahahaha I love ruffling the rednecks feathers.

You guys get sooo huffy and puffy whenever I mention LA. You should ask Smitty which he prefers, or just look at the giant LA tat on his arm LOL...

1 person likes this

Posted

Was surprised how everyone cleared outta there at the half. With the effort it takes to get to a game, why wouldn't you stay the whole time? It's not like us being only 13 up is ever game over, point proven by how they almost won it in the end..

Posted

he was talking about the LA Kobers

Posted

You guys get sooo huffy and puffy whenever I mention LA. You should ask Smitty which he prefers, or just look at the giant LA tat on his arm LOL...

How about Mike Tolbert? He said he would much rather raise his daughter in the Carolina's then in California. Just saying, sir.

Posted

9632606.jpg

memes_lose_in_an_argument_claim_to_be_a_troll_Memebase_62-s407x405-200333.jpg

Posted

Steve could be in san diego right now if he wanted. Where is he? Ive been to cali and it aint that great. Unless the three hr trip from newport to la is something you enjoy. How far would you say that is bwood? Bout 30 miles?

Posted

9632606.jpg

memes_lose_in_an_argument_claim_to_be_a_troll_Memebase_62-s407x405-200333.jpg

Read first post, clearly says I was just messing.

Oh and you can't even see the second image, fail.

Posted

Read first post, clearly says I was just messing.

Oh and you can't even see the second image, fail.

I can see it. Another LA fail.

Posted

I guess that totally makes sense for the image to be visible for you and not the person it is intended for...

LOL