Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Jimmy Clausen Scenario:

46 posts in this topic

Posted

TCF is the Jimmy Clausen of the huddle. You keep wanting to let him run with the 1's in hopes that SaintsReport or AFMB will send us some jambalaya or a varsity hot dog for him

Riiiight...

This also must be why I have recruited over 25 new Huddlers in the last two weeks alone.

Posted

lol!

Posted

So start Jimmy to see if he would be worth a 3rd string QB roster spot?! I saw him with ones before...called the 2010 season in which the Panthers were unwatchable...mainly because of the play of Jimmy.

Derek Anderson is the number 2 and thats all they need to carry.

Exactly. We have all the evidence we need. There is no more lipstick left in the tube to put on this pig.

He will be cut when his contract is up and we will never hear from him again.

Posted

My Jimmy Clausen scenario:

tumblr_lgi5bzTEfy1qcyur4.jpg

agreed

Posted

Riiiight...

This also must be why I have recruited over 25 new Huddlers in the last two weeks alone.

Pickles has 25 friends too.

More similarities

Posted

Who's a better QB

Jimmy Clausen or The Golden Calf of Bristol?

LOL

Armanti

2 people like this

Posted

You never know; We were desperate enough to start Vinny Greentesticles. Someone might get desperate enough at some point to pick him up.

Posted

I understand the idea but NFL teams, even the Cardinals, are smarter than this. They're not gonna trade for a guy just based on one preseason game. And anybody who looks at all of the Jimmy's snaps over his career can come to only one conclusion; he can't play, he never could play, and no matter what talent you surround him with, he'll never be able to play in this league. All QBs have a learning curve, and all need to have talent around them. But som guys have a God-given talent, a natural feel for the game, a certain leadership quality, a coolness under pressure. Its a quality you cant teach. It's what analyists mean when they say a guy has "it". Some guys have a little bit of "it". Cam has lots and lots of "it". Jimmy has none of "it" whatsoever.

1 person likes this

Posted

You never know; We were desperate enough to start Vinny Greentesticles. Someone might get desperate enough at some point to pick him up.

Vinny was way way better than Pickles.

Posted

Sooooo..... You want us to start Jimmy Clausen.

Posted

Jimmy is no longer even thread worthy. I'd rather discuss 3rd string safeties.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pickles has 25 friends too.

More similarities

No I actually advertise for the Huddle quite a bit via twitter. Just ask Kurb, he could tell you. Seems to been pretty successful. Lots of newbies around. Grow the brand.