Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Week 3 @ N.Y. Jets

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I would give up my both my pinky toes to have JPP.

Posted

I'd say CJ is near the talent of any one of those mentioned and still has development time left, but it's true our collective roster nowhere near the talent of that group.

Posted

I hope beason starts, we send him on a blitz and he does this...

">

Posted

Watching The Jets game last night was rough. The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn't go through his progressions worth a damn. He's awful. That pick 6 from Sanchize was even better. Shonnon Greene hasn't progressed since his rookie season as well. Their offense is completely fuged. Also, I named Shonn Shannon because he runs like a bitch.

Posted

Their talents are also enhanced by the strength of their DL unit....place any of them alone on a less than stellar squad and you might see a different result. Not saying they wouldn't still stand out, but maybe their effectiveness would be diminished.

Posted

Holy hell. Cromartie is 28 and has 12 children over 6 different states. Thats a lot of child support

Someone needs to remind him that condoms are WAY cheaper than child support.

Posted

Holy hell. Cromartie is 28 and has 12 children over 6 different states. Thats a lot of child support

Hard Knock of 2010 called.. they want their breaking news story back..

Posted

I present Wayne Hunter, RT, N.Y. Jets...

wayneisbad_medium.gif

Good lord, C.J. is going to destroy this guy. Sanchez might die.

Posted

I present Wayne Hunter, RT, N.Y. Jets...

wayneisbad_medium.gif

Good lord, C.J. is going to destroy this guy. Sanchez might die.

One of my boys is a Jets fan. He goes, "I don't know but 1 player on your defense. Beason." I went, "you will next week, Wayne Hunter is awful." He just shook his head and went "probably."

Posted

One of my boys is a Jets fan. He goes, "I don't know but 1 player on your defense. Beason." I went, "you will next week, Wayne Hunter is awful." He just shook his head and went "probably."

Wayne Hunter is 31 fuging years old?! I thought he was a rookie. Good lord, he has no business playing.

I feel bad for your friend.

Posted

Jets looked pretty sad last night. They will come out guns blazing against us. Rex will light a fire, hope our boys can match the intensity the Jets will have.

Posted

Wayne Hunter is 31 fuging years old?! I thought he was a rookie. Good lord, he has no business playing.

I can see why they traded for Otah. I thought he was bad. That dude is utter trash though.