#46 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:05 AM

One of my boys is a Jets fan. He goes, "I don't know but 1 player on your defense. Beason." I went, "you will next week, Wayne Hunter is awful." He just shook his head and went "probably."

Wayne Hunter is 31 fuging years old?! I thought he was a rookie. Good lord, he has no business playing.

I feel bad for your friend.

#47 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,238 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Jets looked pretty sad last night. They will come out guns blazing against us. Rex will light a fire, hope our boys can match the intensity the Jets will have.

#48 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:07 AM

Wayne Hunter is 31 fuging years old?! I thought he was a rookie. Good lord, he has no business playing.

I can see why they traded for Otah. I thought he was bad. That dude is utter trash though.

#49 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

I don't know how much the coaches are going to show for the next game but one would think Cam would be out a bit longer since this is the third game. Unless he gets a couple of TDs early. I hope most of the game will be between Cam and Anderson. I'm more nervous about Clausen because the Jets defense is slightly better than the Dolphins and Tim does stay in the game for two quarters.

Anyway, I hope the Panthers' team that showed up in the second game plays the Jets next Sunday and not the one that showed up for first game or else it will be a very long night.

#50 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:12 AM

I heard Hunter doesn't even have a shadow because his body doesn't block the light.

#51 sml1950

sml1950

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

The Jets haven't had an offensive TD yet this preseason. They're going to be desperate to get their offense on track. I suspect that they'll even game plan the first half to try and get some momentum going into the season. If we can stonewall Sanchez and their 1st team offense, it will be a good indication that our defense has turned the corner.

#52 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

The Jets haven't had an offensive TD yet this preseason. They're going to be desperate to get their offense on track. I suspect that they'll even game plan the first half to try and get some momentum going into the season. If we can stonewall Sanchez and their 1st team offense, it will be a good indication that our defense has turned the corner.

I don't know if it will prove as much as you think. You did just say that their offense has been god awful so far. No offensive touchdowns? If the Jets can't reach the endzone, I don't know if it will be our fault or theirs.

#53 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

2nd and 3rd string players only preez

#54 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,994 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

da fug is wrong with you?

wishing cardiac tamponade on someone for the grand crime of entertaining you is about as low as it gets.

Come on guy. Keep it classy. We never wish injury on a player.

your mother should have gotten an abortion

Damn, when did the huddle get so classy??

BTW I dont want The Golden Calf of Bristol to be hurt, just a good hit.

#55 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:24 AM

Can't wait to see what The Golden Calf of Bristol does. Maybe I'll watch some of the game too.

Me too,

Prediction- He makes our 3rd string D look like the 85 bears

#56 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

If we had just another defensive end on the level of JPP to play with CJ we would have a top 5 defense hands down.

#57 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,621 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:38 AM

If we had just another defensive end on the level of JPP to play with CJ we would have a top 5 defense hands down.

I agree we need some more pressure on the qb and better safety play and I think we are a good team.

#58 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

That's obvious. Instead we have Greg Hardy.

#59 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

Would a Julio Jones-esque trade to move into the top-10 to get a top-flight pass rusher be worth it? Someone like Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones, or Sam Montgomery?

#60 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

Jets looked pretty sad last night. They will come out guns blazing against us. Rex will light a fire, hope our boys can match the intensity the Jets will have.

The Jets have scored 9 points all Preseason. And their best weapon the Touchdown Jesus read option, Cam runs better than they do.

If this game isn't a laugher by the end of the first quarter, I'll be pissed.

Attached File  Bruce Lee 1_400.gif   487.14KB   4 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com