87 replies to this topic

#76 Dilated_chakra

Dilated_chakra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • LocationWilmington NC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

Hardy will have a good game finally. It's do or die and I say he does and he is better than you guys think

#77 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,518 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

The Jets look like the 2010 panthers in preseason. I checked out their message board, to see what they had to say. Most of the fans are in denial. They keep bringing up how the colts always lost their preseason games,but went on to winning seasons. They seem to forget that when Indys 1st string was out, they played well. It was the 2nd-4th stringers that lost it for Indy. Jets first team is sucking ass.

#78 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:58 PM

Would a Julio Jones-esque trade to move into the top-10 to get a top-flight pass rusher be worth it? Someone like Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones, or Sam Montgomery?

I much rather have a dominant DT but no. The Falcunts are already showing holes from not having draft picks this year and that's year 1.

#79 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,668 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:50 AM

Hardy will have a good game finally. It's do or die and I say he does and he is better than you guys think

There aren't many DE's in the league that would have a great game against Jake Long...

Just like there aren't many DE's that would have a great game against D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Curb your vitriol children.

The Jets look like the 2010 panthers in preseason. I checked out their message board, to see what they had to say. Most of the fans are in denial. They keep bringing up how the colts always lost their preseason games,but went on to winning seasons. They seem to forget that when Indys 1st string was out, they played well. It was the 2nd-4th stringers that lost it for Indy. Jets first team is sucking ass.

Lol the Jets forums are in terminal meltdown mode after the Giants game are you kidding me?

#80 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,569 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:55 AM

In the words of Eric Davis they are a dumpster fire

#81 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

Thomas Keiser is growing on me, the guy is 100% motor no quit....

#82 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 17,966 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:39 AM

A DE rotation of Johnson, Hardy, Alexander, and Keiser sounds damn good to me.

#83 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless Riverboat Ron

• HUDDLER
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

The whole NY sports world is looking for a Jets Offensive turnaround this weekend....or else...perfect opportunity for Rivera to ask the D to keep the Jets where they have been...in the cellar when it comes to offensive output....on a national stage....and Cam can do his thing....I expect great things from this game

#84 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 21 August 2012 - 11:43 PM

A DE rotation of Johnson, Hardy, Alexander, and Keiser sounds damn good to me.

As much as I like your enthusiasm. Not sure I would go so far as saying "Damn Good". Pretty darn good maybe. And you forgot Applebottom.

I would be more inclined to say they can hold their own. Or that they have the potential to be pretty damm good. Just not yet.

On their own they have all shown flashes. Can they meld that together to make one cohesive unit? Why Not?

I am one that believes that success breeds consistency. Last week we had success. Can we sustain that? Can we build on that? Those are questions we need answered before we get too damm excited.

Although I am not adverse to excitement for excitemnts sake. We are too damm young to think we are all that. We may be at some point. I just think it is a little early to annoint our DEs as anything more than "On the verge of being there". We are close, oh so close. Just not quite there yet.

#85 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,279 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:17 AM

Made it myself. Lets gooo.

Posted Image

#86 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 11:58 AM

Wayne Hunter got benched this week for somebody I have never heard of... Rex is calling Hunter his 6th man/blocking tight end now. Either way CJ should have a good night, but more importantly Hardy needs to have a good night and get his confidence up before Tampa.

#87 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:03 PM

As much as I like your enthusiasm. Not sure I would go so far as saying "Damn Good". Pretty darn good maybe. And you forgot Applebottom.

Are you really going to call a guy out for being positive about our team simply because he said "Damn Good" instead of "Darn good"?

#88 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,181 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

Are you really going to call a guy out for being positive about our team simply because he said "Damn Good" instead of "Darn good"?

I did say I liked his enthusiasm. To me there is a big difference between Damm Good, which implies almost elite. And pretty darn good, which implies above average.

I see the potential. I see a lot of athleticism. I also see a lot of kids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.