#31 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,448 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

The stunt between CJ and McClain when CJ just plowed Tannyhill. Those two worked well together. As did Edwards and Hardy.

#32 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

The stunt between CJ and McClain when CJ just plowed Tannyhill. Those two worked well together. As did Edwards and Hardy.

Actually that was CJ and Applewhite, but yeah that was nice.

#33 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,736 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Stewart's 2 yard touchdown run.

Go back and re-watch what Mike Tolbert does to the middle linebacker. Absolutely stones the middle linebacker and blows him up allowing Stewart to hop right over into the end-zone.

I don't think we'll have to worry too much about Cam doing most of the inside the 5 running. I think Stewart and Tolbert will have that covered

Why is that? Bc we ran it in against an injury depleted D in a preseason game? Stewart was there all last season.

We ran a goaline formation bc it is preseason. No point Cam running then. Regular season? Spread it out some, unclog it, and Cam is unstoppable.

#34 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

The great pass from Cam to Olsen as Cam was getting hit
Worse
Shotgun sweep left to Stew, Silalota got off the DE to quickly to reach the second level LBer and Stew was tackled for a 3 yard loss by DE(I think the RG was suppose to pull into that DE so maybe not his fault, but through the night Silalota looked average)

B.Campbell let DE speed by him and got a easy sack on Clausen(95% of plays Campbell destroys the DE last night, I think we got a steal for this kid)

#35 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,677 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

Another vote for Cam to Olsen. That was a big time NFL qb pass. Cam knew he was going to take a hit, but laid it in perfect.

#36 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:39 PM

Newtons new hairdo.... Very bold play attempting to bring back the hipster look, I would have taken a more conservative approach but i give credit where it is due

#37 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Game winning INT

#38 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,631 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:57 PM

Liked the Keuchly and McClain stuff in the backfield.

Tolbert looked really good, especially on that long run, except the fumble.

All in all I was happy with the game until a certain back up to the back up QB came in.

#39 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:18 PM

I liked the Harstock catch when he dove and caught it at like the 2 yard line,

#40 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,448 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:23 PM

Why is that? Bc we ran it in against an injury depleted D in a preseason game? Stewart was there all last season.

We ran a goaline formation bc it is preseason. No point Cam running then. Regular season? Spread it out some, unclog it, and Cam is unstoppable.

1st string Offense-17 points. Cam 8-11, and did not have a run. That is what I'm talking about.

#41 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,349 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:31 PM

The Louis Murphy end round

I remember thinking right after that play, that if he had just done a quick cut inside at the end he could have taken it in for 6. It was a sweet looking play, though. That one, Olsen's catch on the first drive, and Tolbert's first long run where he almost got tackled for a small gain but bear crawled for an extra 8 or so yards were probably my favorites.

#42 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,631 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

That pass to Ben Hartsock was impressive because Cam threw it like a fugin rocket, showed off his bullet. Hartsock fell down lol

Liked when Kuechly stuffed the RB at that the goal line and raped the poo outta hin, damn hes a beast.

#43 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

I was just really happy to see CJ look dominant. He had so many nice plays they all ran together.

#44 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

Joe Adams had a nice return too. It was maybe 18 yards, not flashy but getting one or two of those every game can really make a difference.

#45 logic1977

logic1977

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

My favorite was the fumbled snap by Cam on the goaline. Why? Because he was smiling ear to ear afterwards since he knew, and we all new we'd get the score. How many times in our past would a goal line fumble cause us to go into full panic mode? Love the new swagger on O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com