Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We have the most talented offense in the NFL

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Pump your brakes, there is a thin line between optimism and lunacy.

Oh and Grits, go play in traffic. Loser.

Posted

Top 5 Running Game

Top 5 O Line

Top 10 Passing Game

Top 10 QB

Only a handful of other teams can claim to be top 10 in all those areas, let alone top 5 in any. New Orleans and Baltimore come to mind. Green Bay, New England and Detroit don't have our running attack. San Francisco and Houston don't have our Quaterback. Philly doesn't have our Line.

Yeah, I feel comfortable saying we have the most talented Offense in the league.

Posted

We might not lead the league in yards, but I fully expect this offense to be in the top three in offensive efficiency. And no, not the PFFL YPP retarded argument either.

2 people like this

Posted

We might not lead the league in yards, but I fully expect this offense to be in the top three in offensive efficiency. And no, not the PFFL YPP retarded argument either.

Posted

Top 5 Running Game

Top 5 O Line

Top 10 Passing Game

Top 10 QB

Only a handful of other teams can claim to be top 10 in all those areas, let alone top 5 in any. New Orleans and Baltimore come to mind. Green Bay, New England and Detroit don't have our running attack. San Francisco and Houston don't have our Quaterback. Philly doesn't have our Line.

Yeah, I feel comfortable saying we have the most talented Offense in the league.

Did they trade Flacco?

Posted

I don't know how we'll stack up numerically, because as others have pointed out, we do play a tough schedule this year, and there are still big questions to be answered on defense and ST. That said, I don't think anyone can argue with the assertion that we will be a team to be reckoned with this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

yes.

even without cam running the ball i think this offense is about as good as any out there. the run game is better than any and the passing game is just as good as any others out there. newton's threat as a runner just puts us over the top. i want that to be something that is always looming over the heads of our opponents. i want us to be able to beat people without it and them to know that we can just to make them more afraid of this offense and what it can do with cam running the ball.

Speaking of Cams runs. Didn't CRA say he would be our leading rusher this game as well? LOL.

1 person likes this

Posted

Did they trade Flacco?

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

Manning

Manning

Roethilspriger

Newton

Stafford

Flacco

Rivers

Just my opinion on the QB listing. I think Baltimore's offense is pretty underrated.

Posted

Nah, I'm fine in saying we are 1 of the most talented.

Still think the Packers and Patriots are ahead of us for now.

Posted

We are definitely talented but it takes 11 guys to execute especially the guys that dont get credit, like the line. Our success is predicated on how well we do with that, in addition to the backs picking up a crutial block, or a receiver being were he is suppose to be and open. Chud is a sneaky mofo and i like his play calling to get our talent the ball.

There are alot of formidable offenses.Just in our own division Atlanta is no pushover. As a group their receivers are better and Matty gets the ball out in 1 and a half seconds, hard to defend. And then there is Brees and company. Our Xfactor is Cams legs.We have to move the chains on 3 down to have any credibility as an offense. Otherwise its all conjecture and dreaming....Time to take care of business and I think we will.

Posted

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

Manning

Manning

Roethilspriger

Newton

Stafford

Flacco

Rivers

Just my opinion on the QB listing. I think Baltimore's offense is pretty underrated.

I would have put Vick, Schaub and possibly Romo or Ryan on that list instead of Flacco.

I guess its all subjective.

Posted

I love the optimism, we have a very nice offense but not even near the best. I think our offensive line is overated. Our only top5 at position offensive lineman is the center. Amini might be great but he's not there yet. Hangartner was getting released this time last season and Byron Bell is a young guy. I will concede this: we have the best 2nd string running back in the league. We have a very very good offense but Green Bay's is better.