Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huffgolf30

We have the most talented offense in the NFL

110 posts in this topic

Remember Tampa Bay beginning of the season last year?

Yeah, they were the sleeper team that were going to rise up and take over our Division. What happened?

lol who was saying that and why were they saying that? i mean what had they added that made people think they could overtake the falcons and the Saints*? were they supposed to be on the upswing? i sure don't remember hearing anything about that except maybe a couple bozos wanting to stir the pot.

Green Bay averaged nearly 10 more points per game last year than we did.

We lost Shockey, added a fullback and some middle of the depth chart receivers that wouldn't even see the field on their team.

Very good but no, we're definetly not the most talented.

1 person likes this

We won't be a #1 or #2 offense until we add another big time explosive receiver.

lol who was saying that and why were they saying that? i mean what had they added that made people think they could overtake the falcons and the Saints**? were they supposed to be on the upswing? i sure don't remember hearing anything about that except maybe a couple bozos wanting to stir the pot.

You obviously didn't pay attention then. Everyone had TB as a sleeper team last year. People were saying they were the sleeper who could win the South last year.

Elite..not elite...who gives a f*ck. they were #5 last season with a rookie QB.

Probably the most exciting and fun team to watch on offense.

Probably the most exciting and fun team to watch on offense.

no one is arguing otherwise.

That isn't the point of this thread though.

no one is arguing otherwise.

That isn't the point of this thread though.

You'll get over it

This team was in, what? 14 of 16 games last year. The offense was 7th in the league in total offense. Unlike the 6 teams ahead of us. We went in with no time together, no experience with our system. Our O-line is arguably better than last year. Tolbert an added commodity and one that already knows his job. From all indicators LaFell will be the #2 that we haven't had since Moose. We have a platoon for the #3 spot that can come in at different situations and be effective. Our backfield is arguably the best in the NFL. You have every ingredient for a potent offense........ Then you add Cam Newton....... Then you had Chudz......WOW

Call it homerism, call is WTFever you want. But you can bet your ass. Defensive coordinators are NOT going to enjoy the week we are circled on the schedule. You think they have had a rough time last year...

I don't give a rats butt about NO, GB, NE, DET..... Now that we have had a off-season to prepare. Get more into the playbook. This offense will be top 5.

Add an improved Defense.

Oops

Honestly wouldn't have said we were the most talented team but didn't think offense would be that big of an issue this year either.

We might not lead the league in yards, but I fully expect this offense to be in the top three in offensive efficiency. And no, not the PFFL YPP retarded argument either.

Great call!

Great call!

Great call bumping this!