Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

The jimmeh is left out once again....

68 posts in this topic

Lafell "i just texted you."

Translation "poo,he found out about it."

4 people like this

can't help but feel sorry for Jimmeh. LaFell was the only player that had his back during 2010-2011

Holy crap. It feels great to not reference that as "last season" any longer.

Is it just me or am I the only one not surprised that TeH Jimmy and Lafell don't run in the same social circles.

2 people like this

Funny thread, bunch of lonely losers sitting at home on a Saturday night, mocking the millionaire NFL quarterback.

1 person likes this

Funny thread, bunch of lonely losers sitting at home on a Saturday night, mocking the millionaire NFL quarterback.

go to bed, jimmy

4 people like this

I just realized Jimmeh blocked me from his twitter account lol

Why did he block you? lol!

which is more sad jimmy or somebody following him on twitter?

1 person likes this

Is it just me or am I the only one not surprised that TeH Jimmy and Lafell don't run in the same social circles.

Well judging by his twitter account LaFell is a mental midget, so no it doesn't surprise me.

And welcome to the club loser. BTW, once you're married with a couple kids, sitting at home on a Saturday night hoping it's that blue moon when you'll get some, that's a big night.

2 people like this

Hey Jimmy's dad. Jimmy can be rich all he wants, but that still does not distract from his shittiness. Clausen's legacy in Carolina and the NFL is being a overrated, ultimate failure of a QB.

That awkward moment when you type "lol" on twitter, and everyone knows that you're really crying in a corner while repetitively punching yourself in the d!c#!!

this is the best thing you have ever typed

1 person likes this

I'm going to turn this into a race thread.