Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Black Pants Myth

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Madden is such a garbage sports sim compared to NBA 2K. They had Cam Newton on kickoff coverage. You see him clearly at the 2:15 mark.

you really think when the game is released they are going to have Cam in on the kickoff? lol

Posted

Keep playing nba 2k..

Posted

you really think when the game is released they are going to have Cam in on the kickoff? lol

They will and theres nothing the user can do about it. The starting QB shows up during those kickoff scenes. It's been that way for the last 3 or 4 years. The developers at Tiburon aren't talented enough to code properly during cutscenes.

Posted

They will. It's been that way for the last 3 or 4 years. The developers at Tiburon aren't talented enough to code properly during cutscenes.

it hasn't been that way, ever...

Posted

I thought this was about the slimming effect Black pants have...We talkin bout video game pants?!? Nerds..

Posted

WHHAT?! Mare didn't kick it through the endzone?ya forreal. dis ids junk

Posted

WHHAT?! Mare didn't kick it through the endzone?ya forreal. dis ids junk

Posted

it hasn't been that way, ever...

Haha, its really has amigo. The starting QB as well as other starters will show up during the kickoff scene. Its been that way ever since EA started using pre scripted scenes. They just refuse pay attention to detail nor feel like taking the time to correct the flaw.

Posted

madden has had many of it's flaws, but I've never seen a QB in on kickoffs... although I can't say I'm shocked.

Posted

madden has had many of it's flaws, but I've never seen a QB in on kickoffs... although I can't say I'm shocked.

Well to give EA some credit, they aren't there when the gameplay takes over. They just show up during the pre scripted cutscene. Like go watch that video, you'll see Cam during the kickoff routine, but he'll disappear once the game gives the user control. My problem with it, is Its a fairly obvious flaw and also a fairly simple fix. EA just "doesnt have the time" to do it. Which seems to be their excuse for everything. Its why you won't be able to edit your players in the franchise mode this year or will you have the ability to use an imported draft class from NCAA 2013. They "didn't have time" to implement that feature.

Posted

You can mix up the uni's and I think you can create your own uni's from the teams color scheme, so maybe that explains it.

Posted

editing players is for noobs... although EA should have Madden ripped from it's hands (in another 5 years? smh)... with that said, I will still be buying M13.. I do like some of the changes this year.