19 replies to this topic

#16 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,737 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

I notice fumbling isn't a common occurrence every other time you get hit..

#17 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:12 PM

I guess those changes will benefit people like me - I make most of my reads off linebackers. Bleys, you saw how much you disrupted me by setting linebackers up to take advantage of gaps. I might actually be able to compete with you this year ;)

#18 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 5,004 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

You can still place lbers at DEs..EA mentioned that it would effect players if they are out of position..like lack of strength and awareness would be impacted.

#19 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

You can still place lbers at DEs..EA mentioned that it would effect players if they are out of position..like lack of strength and awareness would be impacted.

I believe thats been the case for a while now. My online roster usually had Shockey at FB, Goodson as a 4th WR and one of the DEs (can't remember who) at DT. It took a little off their ratings, but they were still better than the default players.

#20 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,737 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:29 PM

I guess those changes will benefit people like me - I make most of my reads off linebackers. Bleys, you saw how much you disrupted me by setting linebackers up to take advantage of gaps. I might actually be able to compete with you this year ;)

I'll just have to find different ways of disguising things..lol this suction blocking really throws a wrench in, well- everything..

I was just using that as a example..

Connected Careers looks pretty badass...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.