#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,956 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

Only receiver I ever seen outperformed Revis was Dez. And Revis still came up with an int later that game that helped them Planes won.

#32 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,708 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:24 PM

You guys are treating Revis like he's a god or something. Which is totally inaccurate!

Revis was abused a couple of times last year. Stevie Johnson really got the best of him. And he's been beaten deep plenty of times.

Don't get me wrong, I still think he's the best corner in the game, but that doesn't mean Cam should totally stay away from him.

Ted Ginn put a double move on him here below.

#33 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Only receiver I ever seen outperformed Revis was Dez. And Revis still came up with an int later that game that helped them Planes won.

Stevie Johnson also got the best of Revis also.

#34 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,344 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:19 AM

Revis is the best corner in the league, I don't think that's in dispute... Cam and Smith will respect him, but SS can beat him too, just have to play smart. It will not surprise me if SS tries to get in Revis' head... that's his game, and it usually works too.

What better way to find out what we can do against the best during the preseason... they can challenge him and it won't cost us a thing.

#35 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

No doubt, it should be a good match up. Like I said earlier, Cam's throws has to be on point because Revis will be there....unless Smitty beats him on a double move down the field.

#36 KARASMATIC444

KARASMATIC444

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:35 AM

Revis is a DB, one of the best sure, but Cam is a QB, one of the best as well, and he should say fug you Revis you need to feer me lil hommie, and test his ass. we are not here to be second at anything, this is the new panthers, we attack not react. Let it fly Cam. its pre season...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com