Photo
- - - - -

I've got madden already, got any questions?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#31 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,769 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

No good deed goes unpunished on the huddle, Feldman. Hope you're enjoying it.

I have a buddy from ign that has been updating me on '13.

#32 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,370 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:12 AM

Sweet gig.

Alexander and Hardy's key attributes?

#33 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,142 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

Nice....where do I sign up?

#34 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

I just want to know if I can still use the golden gun in the stacks.

#35 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

Is this madden any different than the madden of the past few years?

#36 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,648 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

How many times will it keep me from getting laid?

#37 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,762 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:49 AM

How many times will it keep me from getting laid?

You're a married man, so go ahead and get the game risk-free.

#38 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

Buncha dicks in this thread. The guy tries to be nice shows you his review website and gets flamed.

Each day the interweb discourse is being slowly devoured by morons.

Sorry Zod, but wouldn't it be rather easy to find a "reviewer's" website and post a link? It's very similar to how we get all of our Panther news on this very site is it not?

I'm just skeptical, that's all. While I do know and understand that there are these type of folks out there, I just don't believe that he is one of them. If he is then good for him.

I find it ironic that he can't post any type of review until the day that I can readily do the same. In fact, he hasn't posted ANY info that has not already been released on the web.

I understand how I can be perceived as a jerk right now, but I'm into Madden just as much as I'm into the Panthers, I follow all Madden news closely every year and have done so very year that it comes out. Every year, there's someone like him, that produces nothing of any real relevance.

You all are free to think im still being a jerk, but I can assure you that I know way more about this subject than most of you passing judgement.

If he offers some info that is real proof then I will personally apologize to the OP. I'm not too proud to apologize when I am wrong. Until then, I will continue to doubt that he has anything more than the demo like the rest of the world.

#39 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,915 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

Why would anyone pretend to be a video game reviewer?

#40 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

nevermind that it is completely logical that he can't post reviews or images until Friday due to contractual obligations just like movie reviewers and releases.

You think its worth it to risk losing the gig to prove to some message board nay sayer that he is being honest?

Nope.

#41 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:55 AM

Sounds like jealousy to me.

#42 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Is this madden any different than the madden of the past few years?

Honestly it's much different as far as the way it plays and graphics in the demo. But it's also still kind of similar. The feel is completely different, but it's Madden. I can't really put it into words without doing a full write up on every change. the Madden official site does a good job feature by feature.

I think that if you haven't bought it in a few years, that it's a must buy... Especially with all of the changes to the actual gameplay this year in conjunction with what has been added but what's not in the demo

#43 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,506 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:56 AM

Why would anyone pretend to be a video game reviewer?

yeah that would be lame.

#44 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,541 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

Sorry Zod, but wouldn't it be rather easy to find a "reviewer's" website and post a link? It's very similar to how we get all of our Panther news on this very site is it not?

I'm just skeptical, that's all. While I do know and understand that there are these type of folks out there, I just don't believe that he is one of them. If he is then good for him.

I find it ironic that he can't post any type of review until the day that I can readily do the same. In fact, he hasn't posted ANY info that has not already been released on the web.

I understand how I can be perceived as a jerk right now, but I'm into Madden just as much as I'm into the Panthers, I follow all Madden news closely every year and have done so very year that it comes out. Every year, there's someone like him, that produces nothing of any real relevance.

You all are free to think im still being a jerk, but I can assure you that I know way more about this subject than most of you passing judgement.

If he offers some info that is real proof then I will personally apologize to the OP. I'm not too proud to apologize when I am wrong. Until then, I will continue to doubt that he has anything more than the demo like the rest of the world.

I attempted to tell you this once already, since I'm also a game reviewer and staff writer for bnbgaming.com.

YOU CAN NOT RELEASE A REVIEW BEFORE AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DAY, DEVELOPERS DO NOT ALLOW YOU TO. YOU CAN ONLY RELEASE PREVIEWS BEFORE RELEASE DAY.

#45 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.