Photo
- - - - -

I've got madden already, got any questions?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#76 SetfreexX

SetfreexX

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:21 AM

Because some of us sleep and have other jobs. Doesn't school start today?

But you have time to play and review video games, and write articles, and post on a forum, as well as time to let people know to ask you about the game and you'll answer said questions, but when asked for details you disappear, then say you don't have time....Oh I see, but wait, you have to sleep, and work, and oh wait isn't school tomorrow, what are you 16?...uploading an img via a smartphone literally takes less than two minutes. Consider the BS flag in full flight.

#77 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:24 AM

Uh oh... People who actually play the game are showing up now... Hmmmmmmm

And more BS flags being raised.... Hmmmm

#78 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

But you have time to play and review video games, and write articles, and post on a forum, as well as time to let people know to ask you about the game and you'll answer said questions, but when asked for details you disappear, then say you don't have time....Oh I see, but wait, you have to sleep, and work, and oh wait isn't school tomorrow, what are you 16?...uploading an img via a smartphone literally takes less than two minutes. Consider the BS flag in full flight.

I'm 16 as you flame on an internet board for no reason. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Yeah I do have time to play and review games and write articles. The link goes to my site. I'm at work, so i don't have access to Madden at my house, right now, thanks to common sense. And I'm posting in the forum because i'm at work. Maybe creating the post at midnight, so people could post any questions they have, i could gather them all today, and answer them when I got home tonight.

#79 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

You are the one that goes way out of your way to post multiple times in a thread where a guy is trying to be helpful and inform us and say he is lying and you tried multiple times to discredit him, then after several people call you out on it you backtrack and say either he has it or he doesn't and you don't care and it doesn't affect you. That's pretty much a microcosm to everything you've ever posted on here. The guy tried to help, you thought you'd get cool points trying to 'out' him, it backfired, and now you'll concede. I've seen the TCF movie a thousand times and I always know how it ends.

He hasn't told anyone here anything that hasn't been released to the gen public dude... That's what I'm saying. I'm not back tracking either. I stand firm that he's full of poo. A Flickr pic doesn't prove poo! Do a simple google search for Madden13 under images. You'll be shocked at how many similar pics are out there.
Save one, post it on Flickr... I guess that means he has the game right? Smh at how gullible some people are. Anybody who plays this game and follows it knows that someone tries to pull this crap every year. Those of you who don't, are formulating opinions on this matter with no knowledge on the subject. Also known as Huckleberrys

#80 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

Im not butthurt about your jealousy bros. I noted about the issues with connected careers. I simply posted if anyone has any questions.

#81 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

well I had a few things I was trying to avoid today.. I thank the skeptics for their due diligence in wasting their time on such a useless topic, in turn creating just enough entertainment for me to procrastinate and avoid other priorities...

#82 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

If i post a pic of me with the game, you'll say it's not me, because you find it impossible that someone could have the game before you do.

#83 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'm 16 as you flame on an internet board for no reason. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Yeah I do have time to play and review games and write articles. The link goes to my site. I'm at work, so i don't have access to Madden at my house, right now, thanks to common sense. And I'm posting in the forum because i'm at work. Maybe creating the post at midnight, so people could post any questions they have, i could gather them all today, and answer them when I got home tonight.

Look bro, if u got it... Then post a pic of the game with a note underneath it saying.. "TCF owes me an apology" you do that, and I'll have respect for you and apologize.

Until then, I'm sure that you of all people here could see why I'm more than skeptical. At the same token you don't know me from Adam, and u don't owe me poo... So if u don't then that's cool too.

#84 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,236 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'm not sure what's worse. Someone trying to pull everyone's leg, or the people trying so hard to prove that such action has happened.

#85 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

If i post a pic of me with the game, you'll say it's not me, because you find it impossible that someone could have the game before you do.

If you do as I requested, nobody will be able to question you in regards to this. I kind of hope that you are legit. I could care less about being wrong. I've just never met anyone who legitimately does this in real life or on the Internet.

#86 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

How is the twitter and draft aspect of CC mode? And how is the infinity engine? Does it make a difference?

#87 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:51 AM

Moved to nerdvana... Nobody will ever find this thread now... Lol

#88 SauceBoss

SauceBoss

IT IS WHAT IT IS

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationGreenville, SC

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:55 AM

How is the twitter and draft aspect of CC mode? And how is the infinity engine? Does it make a difference?

haven't gotten to the draft aspect yet. i'm still in my preseason, which is annoying b/c the rosters mess up. They need to patch it. Infinity engine can be beautiful at times, others it looks ridiculous, especially post plays. It's all about the presentation. Infinity engine does make a difference. The twitter feature i thought going in was stupid, but its neat to see some random person make a comment on a move you did. Its not overwhelming, but it keeps you up with what's going on in the league. I hate the idea of twitter in general, but it works out pretty well in this game.

#89 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,483 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

Convince me why I should purchase this game again for the first time in 3 years. I didn't even buy NCAA TY and it's one of my all time favorite games.

EA is sh1tty man. They push through incomplete games every year with minimal upgrades from the year before. I'm done with them.

#90 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:40 AM

Op: I got madden, any questions?

TCF:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic