#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:02 AM

Hey guys I'm gonna come on here and try to be cool, and make up a story about how I have a video game before everyone else!

Also I've had it since last Thursday, but I just got around to posting a thread about it. But I will tell you anything that you might not have already found out by reading information that has already been widely posted on the Internet.

Don't ask me for a screen shot of me playing the Bucs while it's paused with 3:38 seconds left in the 2nd qtr though. If you did I would totally be busted as a fraud!!!

#2 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:08 AM

Haha bro, sounds like someones jealous. If he did get access to the game so be it. No need to be a complete utter douche trying to down him, get over yourself bro.

#3 Zithers

Zithers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

holy fug who cares you are such a GARBAGE poster oh my god

#4 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

Haha bro, sounds like someones jealous. If he did get access to the game so be it. No need to be a complete utter douche trying to down him, get over yourself bro.

Not jealous. I'll have it on Friday. He doesn't have it early though. That's the point.

#5 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

Thanks! Hoping to go down as the worst poster in Huddle History without even trying

#6 Panthersfan704

Panthersfan704

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

You could be right TruCatzFan...guess I'll wait until you get the game.

#7 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:20 AM

You could be right TruCatzFan...guess I'll wait until you get the game.

I'll be downloading it at 6 pm central time when it's available. Depending on download time, I'll answer any questions and provide screen shots.

I don't need to lie to try and sound cool.

I told everyone that I was going to order The new Nike Ellite Cam jersey the day it came out and that I would post pics and give everyone a full review when it arrived. You will all recall that I did just that.

#8 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,989 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:27 AM

did you just put "parody thread" in the title? what kinda fail trolling is this?

#9 janderson20vt

janderson20vt

Double Bubble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

F-

Try again next time.

#10 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,089 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:29 AM

Just sad man.. really really sad.

#11 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

did you just put "parody thread" in the title? what kinda fail trolling is this?

Sorry, obviously I should have pm'd GritsRgreat or TRD prior to attempting a troll thread. Damn it, I'm still doing it wrong!

#12 coxc63

coxc63

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:32 AM

Really garbage poster, yea that offends me so much man, you "litterally have your boys back" guess that the only pu$$y you getting (the second vagina of trucatzfan), dude posts poo all the time might as well piss it out. Slob on is poo all you want bro. its a fuging message board, i dont post often, but damn trying to belittle someone for getting information out that you couldn't get first fug you. I lurk, yes, but that doesn't mean i have no say in anything, if thats the case none of us do. its all opinion based. but poo bro, one little comment gets you that uptight, pull the thong out your ass, your not making a penny off of it, its disgraseful, slob on his knob on your off time we're talkin football here. if i posted football relevant poo more often your account would be canceled by now trying to defend your lover boys bullsh!t.

#13 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

<--------- That....just..... happened

#14 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Really garbage poster, yea that offends me so much man, you "litterally have your boys back" guess that the only pu$$y you getting (the second vagina of trucatzfan), dude posts poo all the time might as well piss it out. Slob on is poo all you want bro. its a fuging message board, i dont post often, but damn trying to belittle someone for getting information out that you couldn't get first fug you. I lurk, yes, but that doesn't mean i have no say in anything, if thats the case none of us do. its all opinion based. but poo bro, one little comment gets you that uptight, pull the thong out your ass, your not making a penny off of it, its disgraseful, slob on his knob on your off time we're talkin football here. if i posted football relevant poo more often your account would be canceled by now trying to defend your lover boys bullsh!t.

I think he was talking to TCF. Just saying.

#15 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,089 posts

:blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.