Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we trade Armanti?

162 posts in this topic

Posted

I went to ECU but the Heels are my team first and foremost. ECU #2.

Wal Mart fan... Why does this not surprise me?

1 person likes this

Posted

They are rebuilding. They just lost one of the best QBs the school has ever had. They also kicked off their prized RB recruit because of grades. Starting almost from scratch on offense.

I'd be interested to see what Vegas has the line on this game at right now actually. I'd probably say Pirates (-13)

Wait, how would Vegas have a line on a high school team?

Posted

assuming you're a butt-pirate fan, it's about as irrelevant as that mythical rivalry you're promoting in your avatar. You think the tar-holes give 2 shiz about ECU?

i live in chapel hill

i can confirm that nobody gives two shits about ECU

1 person likes this

Posted

i live in chapel hill

Are you sure? According to MrPathetic this is a big rivalry.

Posted

i live in chapel hill

Yup. Like I said man I love ECU as an alumnus but I grew up as a Carolina fan and will raise my kids as Carolina fans.

Obviously, I have a ton of ECU fans as friends and 90% of them hate Carolina. Most of them pull for Duke during basketball because the ECU basketball program is non-existent and they loathe Carolina.

I want to go the Carolina/ECU game in Chapel Hill this year but this is probably a game i might need to watch at the crib.

Posted

App State LOL. Talk about a delusional fan base.

Cutting this scrub will kill two birds with one stone, IMO. We rid ourselves of a huge mistake and the AppState "fans" will no longer pollute the forum with Armanti garbage.

He sucks. App sucks. Deal with it.

It does seem that most AE threads are started by AE detractors. I would like to see AE succeed, as I would all of our players. If they succeed, the Panthers succeed. Never understand a "fan" that hates his team's players (Rae Rae notwithstanding).

You seem to have a hard-on for any post related to ASU. I am sure the Mountaineers appreciate your interest.

Posted

It does seem that most AE threads are started by AE detractors. I would like to see AE succeed, as I would all of our players. If they succeed, the Panthers succeed. Never understand a "fan" that hates his team's players (Rae Rae notwithstanding).

You seem to have a hard-on for any post related to ASU. I am sure the Mountaineers appreciate your interest.

And the irony is that the anti-Armanti posts/posters keep those threads alive. Here we are 10 pages into another Armanti thread.

Posted

I went to ECU but the Heels are my team first and foremost. ECU #2.

Next weekend App state - A rebuilding ECU taking App behind the woodshed in the Rowdy Dowdy!

Sad man, sad.

It looks like both ECU and ASU are rebuilding this year. May be a better game than you think. Best of luck to ECU against UNC, I have family that are Pirates and I follow their program and will be pulling for them to beat the Heels.

Posted

And the irony is that the anti-Armanti posts/posters keep those threads alive. Here we are 10 pages into another Armanti thread.

True. Maybe they're just big fans of "high school" football.

Posted

Yup. Like I said man I love ECU as an alumnus but I grew up as a Carolina fan and will raise my kids as Carolina fans.

Maybe they'll do what you were unable to accomplish, actually be intelligent enough to get into the school they love. Or maybe they'll have to settle for ECU and like you, become bitter toward all small state school. I can only imagine the shame

Posted

I hope AE gets cut tomorrow but we've seen in the past the reluctancy from Marty to give up on a guy who he traded for in the draft. Eric Shelton basically quit. Jarrett drank himself off the team. Honestly, I'm surprised Brown still isn't on the team lol.

The Panthers will prob keep what, 6 WRs?

Smith

LaFell

Murphy

Gettis - PUP?

Joe Adams

Pilares

And then Edwards?

We've also heard that Darrell Green's kid had a great camp. Also, Cam's boy Adams was with the team last year.

There's a clusterfug at WR on this team and if Edwards makes the team I don't think I can honestly say I'll be surprised. Same if he's cut.

Posted

Sad man, sad.

It looks like both ECU and ASU are rebuilding this year. May be a better game than you think. Best of luck to ECU against UNC, I have family that are Pirates and I follow their program and will be pulling for them to beat the Heels.

ECU is not going to beat Carolina in FB this season.

Like I said earlier, I'm a fan of both schools but this is probably a game I'm better off watching at the house.