#121 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

Zod and Panthro must have gone to Western Carolina. Having a stick up your ass about a school like App for any other reason is just sort of......odd .

my room mate went to Western and is all about this "rivalry". It's the most pathetic, irrelevant rivalry I've ever been exposed to.

#122 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:00 PM

my room mate went to Western and is all about this "rivalry". It's the most pathetic, irrelevant rivalry I've ever been exposed to.

Not like that Carolina- ECU rivalry.

#123 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

assuming you're a butt-pirate fan, it's about as irrelevant as that mythical rivalry you're promoting in your avatar. You think the tar-holes give 2 shiz about ECU?

#124 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,487 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

assuming you're a butt-pirate fan, it's about as irrelevant as that mythical rivalry you're promoting in your avatar. You think the tar-holes give 2 shiz about ECU?

He's a tarheel fan.

#125 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Does Armanti get sent to Canada on the first cut day or the second?

#126 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:18 PM

He's a tarheel fan.

I went to ECU but the Heels are my team first and foremost. ECU #2.

Next weekend App state - A rebuilding ECU taking App behind the woodshed in the Rowdy Dowdy!

#127 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

An ECU/Carolina Fan, who appears to live with a dude, who spends his day analyzing college football rivalries on a pro football message board= pathetic. Your username should be MrPathetic. In fact, that is how I will refer to you from now on. I'd also encourage all the app state and armanti fans to make a point of responding to MrPathetic's posts in the future, even if AE gets cut.

Though maybe if Mr.P doesn't get attention he'll go away.

#128 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:26 PM

had to add that "rebuilding" in there. lol

last time app and ecu played was a pretty good game. Travaris Cadet (who is the Saints** Armanti Edwards right now) almost brought the Apps back to win that game.

#129 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

Next weekend App state - A rebuilding ECU taking App behind the woodshed in the Rowdy Dowdy!

lmao your one of "those guys" that bandwagons a more popular college over their own damn alma mater. i always wondered how people can do that without feeling utterly pathetic because thats certainly how you come off to other people, FYI

i guess it would be rather embarassing to be the arrogant douchebag that could only get into ECU. maybe if you keep wearing that Tarheel gear people might mistakenly think you actually got in there. lol!

#130 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

An ECU or Carolina Fan, who appears to live with a dude, who spends his day analyzing college football rivalries on a pro football message board= pathetic. Your username should be MrPathetic. In fact, that is how I will refer to you from now on. I'd also encourage all the app state and armanti fans to make a point of responding to MrPathetic's posts in the future, even if AE gets cut.

Though maybe if Mr.P doesn't get attention he'll go away.

Never "analyzed" the WCU/App rivalry because there isn't anything to analyze. It's a glorified high school game.

#131 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

Never "analyzed" the WCU/App rivalry because there isn't anything to analyze. It's a glorified high school game.

MrPathetic,

Your words: "my room mate went to Western and is all about this "rivalry". It's the most pathetic, irrelevant rivalry I've ever been exposed to."

You called it a rivalry and then your analysis was that it was pathetic.

Great comeback with the high school game thing though!

#132 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

had to add that "rebuilding" in there. lol

last time app and ecu played was a pretty good game. Travaris Cadet (who is the Saints*** Armanti Edwards right now) almost brought the Apps back to win that game.

They are rebuilding. They just lost one of the best QBs the school has ever had. They also kicked off their prized RB recruit because of grades. Starting almost from scratch on offense.

I'd be interested to see what Vegas has the line on this game at right now actually. I'd probably say Pirates (-13)

#133 NoDa Panther

NoDa Panther

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

Wal Mart fan... Why does this not surprise me?

#134 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

They are rebuilding. They just lost one of the best QBs the school has ever had. They also kicked off their prized RB recruit because of grades. Starting almost from scratch on offense.

I'd be interested to see what Vegas has the line on this game at right now actually. I'd probably say Pirates (-13)

Wait, how would Vegas have a line on a high school team?

#135 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,354 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

i live in chapel hill

i can confirm that nobody gives two shits about ECU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.