Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When it's all said and done...

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol. My bad...i read back to back.

I was thinking...did I miss something? LOL! I'm talking 3 in a row. Then 2 more spread out for a total of 5. Don't sweat it. You ain't got to believe what I believe.

Posted

Depends on this guy :cam:...

So, yeah.

Posted

Rivera has what Fox didn't...a soon to be superstar QB. So yes, chances are he will be more successful.

Posted

Getting tired of the baiting with thread titles. There was a sticky awhile back about descriptive thread titles.

2 people like this

Posted

More Playoff appearances for sure. But Championship games and a Super Bowl is tough to do. I wish coach the best.

1 person likes this

Posted

why are we having this conversation?

Posted

Posted

Getting tired of the baiting with thread titles. There was a sticky awhile back about descriptive thread titles.

amen. I'm sick of opening these threads. They are always stupid, irrelevant, and really irk me. I can't stand comparisons. Other things that bother me include: noisy eaters, people that don't ever shut up, slow drivers, cats walking on my face while I sleep, hair in my food, and pee on the toilet seat.

Posted

amen. I'm sick of opening these threads. They are always stupid, irrelevant, and really irk me. I can't stand comparisons. Other things that bother me include: noisy eaters, people that don't ever shut up, slow drivers, cats walking on my face while I sleep, hair in my food, and pee on the toilet seat.

Posted

Fox had Delhomme; Rivera has Cam. That alone gives him a good chance to easily surpass Fox.

Posted

Because we have too many 12 yo posters (or at least 12 yo mentally) starting stupid threads to discuss completely stupid thoughts.

Posted

Yes... Rivera will have a Lombardi trophy.