• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,105 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:06 PM

If it was the DNC I'd have read at least 5 posts about how it was sent by God to interrupt the godless baby killers abortion party.

#47 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Is Obama controlling the weather just to fug with the Convention again? This poo is getting canceled. Stay tuned

#48 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,871 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:38 PM

If it was the DNC I'd have read at least 5 posts about how it was sent by God to interrupt the godless baby killers abortion party.

It was sent by God to interrupt the Godless mormon heresy party instead.

#49 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,725 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Why cancel anything. Republican governors have it in hand as it should be. Obama won't even have to be concerned. Although, I have a feeling he will go overboard to show his "compassion".

#50 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Limbaugh: National Hurricane Center Shifts Storm Projections To Help Obama

Posted Image

#51 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

To all you liberals bitching about "misinterpretation" of Obama's "you didn't build that" quote, I have a question for you. What would you say if a right wing president said "you didn't earn that" to all minorities who have benefitted from affirmative action? Would you give him the benefit of the doubt the way you do Obama?

#52 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

That is nonsensical, because there is nothing similar at all between the quotes. The thing that business owners "didn't build" did not refer to businesses, it referred to things like infrastructure, teaching, etc.

If you give me the entire quote you are hypothetically talking about, I can tell you how I'd feel.

#53 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:11 PM

wait so is this guy arguing that welfare recipients did earn their benefits? hey we might be working with something here

e: fug affirmative action. either way, is this guy arguing that affirmative action is earned? we might be working with something here

#54 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,968 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

He died for you ability to post on message boards....

#55 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

That is nonsensical, because there is nothing similar at all between the quotes. The thing that business owners "didn't build" did not refer to businesses, it referred to things like infrastructure, teaching, etc.

If you give me the entire quote you are hypothetically talking about, I can tell you how I'd feel.

So the answer, of course, is no. Thank you.

#56 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

thanks Stone for your input :hw:

#57 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

So the answer, of course, is no. Thank you.

Not at all what I said. If I found out such a quote was taken out of context, I would try to figure out the context before I passed judgment, or if I had already passed judgment for some reason, I would re-evaluate once I actually found out the context and meaning of what was said.

#58 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,779 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:54 AM

The Republican theme is no more of a lie that the DNC theme last election.....that whole Hope and Change thing.

Unless by Hope they meant....God we hope the general population is dumb enought to buy this poo.

And by Change they meant....increasing spending even more and adding $5 Trillion to the national debt.

#59 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

These people who say I must have just worked that hard, kill me. Let me tell you, theres alot of hard working people out there. Or maybe I'm just so smart. Hey, theres alot of smart people out there. That sounds pretty boldfaced to me. Besides the only reason private companies didn't build the roads and bridges is due to the need for the gov to regulate them. They'd be just as well if not better if the private sector built them. He wasn't taken out of context. He said exactly what he meant to say to the audience he was speaking to. Face it! His polocies are so bad he has to lie in order to find supporters. And with a biased media backing him up, it's not hard to understand why people believe those lies.

#60 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

These people who say I must have just worked that hard, kill me. Let me tell you, theres alot of hard working people out there. Or maybe I'm just so smart. Hey, theres alot of smart people out there. That sounds pretty boldfaced to me. Besides the only reason private companies didn't build the roads and bridges is due to the need for the gov to regulate them. They'd be just as well if not better if the private sector built them. He wasn't taken out of context. He said exactly what he meant to say to the audience he was speaking to. Face it! His polocies are so bad he has to lie in order to find supporters. And with a biased media backing him up, it's not hard to understand why people believe those lies.

i honestly had to read this twice before i realized it wasn't satire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com