Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deshaun Foster, HOF talent before injures.

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I know I've forgotten about some of the awesome things he did for this team. Now that his career is over, I've gained a new perspective. This is how I'll remember his career.

Give it up for Deshaun....Panther great.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKbKh0XYN_I&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Posted · Report post

DeShaun like a bunch of backs that have gone threw the NFL had talent but was made of glass. I still cant believe Fox started him over Dwill years back.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

HOF Talent? LOLOL
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hahaaaaa....this is a joke right!?

Posted · Report post

Another example of why a higher post count shoudl be required to start a thread.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[img]http://cdn.hotstockmarket.com/b/b6/b60d401b_9bfb08de_why-you-so-crazy-you-are-making-my-head-explode.jpeg[/img]

Posted · Report post

Maybe his rookie injury had lingering affects but he was never anything terribly special other than the several highlight runs.

Posted · Report post

Every carry Foster had, I held my breath. Something exciting might happen, but more likely he'd either run straight into the line of scrimmage or he'd fumble.

Foster was our Monterio Hardesty.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

jonathan stewart lite

Posted · Report post

Also, maybe if we played the Falcons 16 times a year he'd be HoF for sure!!

Posted · Report post

Didn't say he was a HOF'er. Just that he had the talent before the injuries. The game he got hurt against the Bears in the playoffs was epic. Would have went to another SB if we had him for Seattle.

As far as thread count....I've been following this board for years, and a couple years back when they switched servers I had to create a new account. Hell, I even used to follow the observer board when it was more popular 5 years or so ago.

Posted · Report post

Deshaun "hop scotch in the backfield" Foster? He was serviceable as a 3rd down back, other than that he was utter garbage.