Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Deshaun Foster, HOF talent before injures.

68 posts in this topic

i still believe that his TD against philly in the NFCCG was among the greatest runs ever. at least as far as 1 yard runs go <_<

It was definitely one of the top plays in Panther's history

His whole performance in the Super Bowl run was amazing..he was pretty awesome then The ACL ankle robbed him of his explosiveness.

remember he stiff armed this green bay player and carred him for like 30 yards? monday night game

Foster certainly had talent, but the measure of a RB's success is longevity. It's one thing to make great plays for 3-4 years, but everyone remembers guys like Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders and Walter Payton because they performed at a high level for 8+ years. Unfortunately injuries are just as important as talent in the NFL.

I will say his TD against the Pats in the Super Bowl was epic. Loved the sideways dive into the endzone.

(Excuse me while I go cry thinking about Kasey shanking the kick-off...damn you Vinitari, damn you!!)

I remember watching him baby stepping looking for a hole. Never seems to slam into the hole just a bunch of studdersteppin.

The run against the eagles is still my favorite Panther play in history. One hell of an effort.