Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ivan The Awesome

Haruki Nakamura #1 FS.

207 posts in this topic

MrTD- 1

CRA- 0

MrTD- 1

CRA- 0

LOL.

You ask for evidence. It gets thrown in your face. You ignore it and declare victory.

Nice.

I got all kinds of Godfrey stats, I have been on this kick since Lucas was scapegoated as why Godfrey was so pathetic his rookie year

Did I miss something? Why isn't Louis Murphy on that depth chart?

Did I miss something? Why isn't Louis Murphy on that depth chart?

DUH! Isn't it obvious, we are not planning on paying him when he becomes a free agent.Thank you KKL I can finally see the light.

Yeah it does seem smart. We are a fringe playoff team, we will play the best players. Next years free agents are irrelevant to playing time for this season. What don't you understand about that?

We still want to be on the Fringe after this year as well.

Well, after the season is over, I am starting a Bacarri Rambo thread forthwith, regardless of Martin, Godfrey and Nakamura.

1 person likes this

I like the move if the depth chart is accurate. Glad somebody beat out Martin because he wasn't our long term answer. I hope though that we still do use Martin on 3rd and long, obvious passing situations just because that dude has some goddamn opportunistic hands when the ball is anywhere close to him.

Disappointed that it's looking like Reggie Smith won't make the team, I had high hopes for him, but I guess if the coaches like Nelson over him then that's the right call.

Well, after the season is over, I am starting a Bacarri Rambo thread forthwith, regardless of Martin, Godfrey and Nakamura.

Hey, if you can do that, I want a William Gholston thread. Best DE in the country.

Armanti and Gettis are the backup WRs. I'm gonna say that thing isn't right

Per PFF he had the 77th best tackling efficiency rating out of the 88 Ss they rated. He had 18 missed tackles per PFF.

But that was bc of Captain our SS struggles tackling though, huh?

Your turn.

ROFL.. so what was Martin's rating?

oh thats right he was 82

Your turn.

Per PFF (since that's your defacto source)

This is not the first season that Carolina’s Sherrod Martin has featured in the lower end of the table. In 2010 Martin missed a tackle every 6.8 attempts and this season he was even worse, missing one in every 4.5

This was inevitable, I too thought that Smith would be the one to dethrone Martin.

I also second the motion of reviving his career and trying him at corner, though this isn't madden unfortunately...

Still a hell of a special teamer, which happens to be our weakest link, so you kinda gotta root the guy on. He's a Panther.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4