Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Smitty Vid and Cam Bandwagoner

40 posts in this topic

Posted

All this over ||....

1 person likes this

Posted

All this over ||....

Don't post that. It's his trademark. You will get sued

Posted

Nice video, always great to see Smitty tearing things up.

Also, the internet just makes the world seem so much. . weirder.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't post that. It's his trademark. You will get sued

lol. I honestly think both of you are over reacting. To be fair he did start doing the whole || thing since he started. And yeah, it's not an exclusive trademark so he really shouldn't have jumped your ship about it.

I don't think he's a bandwagon fan. Dude's NC born and raised.

Posted

lol. I honestly think both of you are over reacting. To be fair he did start doing the whole || thing since he started. And yeah, it's not an exclusive trademark so he really shouldn't have jumped your ship about it.

I don't think he's a bandwagon fan. Dude's NC born and raised.

I'm Washington born, raised, and currently residing and there's no way in hell I'm a Seahawks fan. Never have been, nor will be. The Panthers are the only and will be the only team I will ever root for. Maybe I am over-reacting. But his join date of 2012, and having more videos about the Eagles, Megatron, etc rather than the Panthers, and more importantly calling out another Panthers fan work is beyond belief of him being a true fan. I've never met a Panther fan who is actually a "Fan" call another one out for their work on the SAME TEAM. It'd be like Deangelo calling out Stew because he had 1 more TD than him.

That sentance in a nutshell: Just because you are born and raised in a town doesn't qualify you as a true fan.

Edit: Look what I found..

This should be enough evidence to rest my case. NO TRUE PANTHER FAN WOULD EVER BUY A fuging PATRIOTS JERSEY. 2:27 "New England Patriots, ya'll know whats up"

Posted

No offense Smitty, he is from NC born and raised. He might like other "players" hes probably young then. Hes got just as much of a right to be a Panthers fan as you do. If not more. Your video is on point by the way, sir.

Posted

Imbrace new fans my friends

Posted

Imbrace new fans my friends

I'll embrace anybody that liked us before last year. The people that jumped on the Cam wagon are hard to like, I will agree. But, if they born and raised in NC and start liking us now? Its kind of hard to say they can't do it.

Posted

No offense Smitty, he is from NC born and raised. He might like other "players" hes probably young then. Hes got just as much of a right to be a Panthers fan as you do. If not more. Your video is on point by the way, sir.

I don't rep New England Patriot jerseys. He does. I think I have more of a right to be a Panther fan..but thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Posted

I for one am having a hard time dealing with the camwagoners too.

It's different in NC/SC because it's like the Lakers out here, you see people with Panther gear on all the time. But here in Cali when you see someone with Panther gear it's like finding a four leaf clover.

I saw a kid wearing a Cam jersey trying to look all gangster with it, asked him if he actually liked the Panthers and it took him a second to process what I was talking about. He replied with "Oh you mean Cam's team".

That bothers the fug out of me and I can't imagine what it'll be like when Cam is bringing home Lombardies left and right.

3 people like this

Posted

Bwood, you don't understand here, sir. NC and SC is bandwagon Hell. There are more fans of other teams here then the Panthers. Some people just refuse to like the Panthers and would rather stick with the Cowboys and Skins.