• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

But that's just because the Lakers are America's team B)

No sir, might be a thing called the bandwagon. NBA can go to Hell though. Worst sport in the USA.

#17 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:26 AM

Enjoy...

As for the "Cam Bandwagoner", I had "YESWECAM1SUPERMAN" (makes some good videos of cam and panthers, but of course of other nfl players) comment on it:

"r u challenging me to top this bro cause´╗┐ I will and I can"

you should have stopped there and made a friendly competition out of making the best video every week throughout the season.. .. ;)

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,424 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:53 AM

turf war on youtube? silliness.

i mean i can understand if it was between vid makers of rival teams, but when you're both fans....sorry, it's just dumb.

it doesn't really matter who starts it...be the bigger man and don't make it dumber by fighting back.

#19 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

I am completely lost as to what in the blue hell the argument is about......

#20 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,907 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:18 AM

I agree with Bwood. I live in northern Cali and I used to watch every game at a sports bar before I got Sunday ticket. There was maybe two or three games where I'd see another panthers fan, and typically they were a NC transplant. I wore my Cam jersey to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch a preseason game and must have had two or three people ask me if I was just a fan because of Cam. I wanted to throat punch them. But I'm getting old and have rage issues already, so I can't let people questioning my fan hood bother me like I did when I was just a pup.

#21 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:09 AM

Good video. Both of you come off as psychopaths bitching about "||". No need to call the other guy out and question his loyalty just because he makes videos of other teams players. Guy makes crispy videos and obviously wants a large fanbase, so he diversifies his videos. Hell probably the best Cam Newton highlight video most would agree is made by that CelticsPatriotsFan dude, so IDK why your all butthurt over him.

A good video is a good video. Honestly, how many of these types of videos can you even make for the Panthers? Cam and Smitty sure, then double trouble, but after that? You gonna show footage of Kalil blocking people? Or gamble sticking with his man? These kind of videos only really work for the flashy positions.

#22 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

I could give a rats ass less about the "||" . That's not the big deal here. The big deal is I just find it ammusing people say he's a Panther fan and has every right to be, yet he has a New England Patriots Jersey and reps it. He probably has no idea what happened between the Panthers/Pats in 03, because all he knows is the Cam Newton era. How can any Panther fan allow another fan to "rep" a patriots jersey.

#23 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • LocationShelby, NC

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

their both fake jerseys from china anyway, so its not a big deal, look at his newton jersey and look at the "panther" on the sleeve...

#24 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

who cares what team he reps? he made a cool cam video and that's that.

#25 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

OFF Topic but Youtube removed the Cam Newton Unstoppable video. That was one of the best videos Ive seen. That sucks.

#26 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

I could give a rats ass less about the "||" . That's not the big deal here. The big deal is I just find it ammusing people say he's a Panther fan and has every right to be, yet he has a New England Patriots Jersey and reps it. He probably has no idea what happened between the Panthers/Pats in 03, because all he knows is the Cam Newton era. How can any Panther fan allow another fan to "rep" a patriots jersey.

You mean the panthers and patriots played in a superbowl against each other? And the panthers lost? and now anyone who has any loyalty to the panthers has to hate the pats with an undying passion?

they aren't our divisional rivals and they beat us fair and square. in fact many of our players were juicing that season. be a good sport about it.

#27 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:52 PM

No, fug that, I don't care if he lives next to BoA Stadium. I will never own a jersey of another team and I feel confident saying that no real fan would.

#28 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:53 PM

OFF Topic but Youtube removed the Cam Newton Unstoppable video. That was one of the best videos Ive seen. That sucks.

My heart just broke.

#29 CamX

CamX

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:27 PM

Most people like players not necessarily the team/s.

#30 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:23 PM

Most people like players not necessarily the team/s.

most people follow the teams.. when a player leaves, they are usually disowned by majority of the fanbase and you can sense the venom of betrayl by those masses...

unless of course someone follows a college team, has no allegiance to any professional team, and then claims the Panthers as their own. That's cool too, but don't confuse the two...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com