i think we'd be more than OK with just those 3 RBs. whoever they can keep on the pup between vaughn and poole they probably will just in case. if they do keep one of those two around, their play on STs will be the deciding factor.
Ones that I do not agree with:
1. Do not think there is any chance Barnidge gets cut
2. Not sure that we only carry Williams, Stew, and Tolbert. I think one of the other guys makes it.
3. Don't know much about Bryant Browning (OL). Surprised to see him stay and Pollack go.
4. Would hate to see Gettis and Hogan not make it....but if they can't get on the field damn soon I think it is a real possibility.
5. I would not keep Clausen. I would rather see Armanti play QB in a pinch than ever see Clausen on the field. He is just that bad.
as far as gettis and hogan...i don't see a problem keeping either of them around on the PUP list. see how the other guys at their positions work out and if gettis or hogan would be an upgrade at either spot then activate them. we might benefit from having a couple fresh options out there at that point in the season. they might come in handy and make a late season push more successful.