Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Section 518

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Got tickets for opener 518 son's second game. His first game last year was the Jackonsville game with 4 inches of rain in 30 minutes. He wanted to stay. I think we have a die hard fan in the making. Is 518 on the sunny side of the field. From seat hound it looks like a pretty good view. Can't wait to hopefully get revenge on the Saints*. These first four games are crucial.

Posted · Report post

Have a great time. Start him young...teach him to make a lot of noise and really get into the game (something alot of Panthers fans refuse to do).

Posted · Report post

I am teaching him to make noise when the opponent has the ball and to be quiet when our offense has ball. I am surprised how many people still haven't caught on to this. It drives me crazy, but I can't control everyone so me and him will do our part.

Posted · Report post

518 is on the sunny side (visitor side)

Posted · Report post

thanks thought it was sunny side

Posted · Report post

Bring something[i] for the nose bleeds......[/i]just kidding ....great experience

Posted · Report post

upper deck is the only way to watch games.. that is if you actually like to watch the game of football...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bleys' timestamp='1345671306' post='1868245']
upper deck is the only way to watch games.. that is if you actually like to watch the game of football...
[/quote]

I've been in the lower bowl, in the boxes and the top.. The upper deck is definitely better.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I like the view and atmosphere in the upper bowl also plus it fits my budget better. I was given tickets once to grid iron club. It was cool but it was like you were out of place if you cheered for your team.