• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

so it looks like i have a chance to be on the field during the warmups, I was wondering if anyone has had an experience with this before, and what is the etiqutte. I am planning on just sitting back and watching. Just wondering if anyone has ever had this great chance before and has any advice. Thanks

#2 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

friends I've gone with have gone and you get close enough to yell things to the players but I think they mostly bunch you up around the sidelines. Not sure though I've never gone myself.

#3 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

I'm very jealous... For real

#4 longhorncat

longhorncat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationAusTX

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

Stay on the sidelines, take lots of pictures and don't talk to the players unless they talk to you first.
If you are wearing their jersey, you might get an autograph as they leave the field.
Hang close to celebs and former players for a chance to shake JJR or Danny Morrison's hand.

Posted Image

#5 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

thanks that kinda what i was figuring thanks for the advice i can not wait

#6 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

Anybody care to "caption" Cam's thoughts on this pic...

My guess... "give me 2 and a 1/2 min... Maybe ever fo'... She'll be wantin to marry a -----!"

#7 longhorncat

longhorncat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationAusTX

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

I posted this picture before. That's Cam's college coaches wife.
How do you think Blinn College recruited Cam?

#8 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Stay on the sidelines, take lots of pictures and don't talk to the players unless they talk to you first.
If you are wearing their jersey, you might get an autograph as they leave the field.
Hang close to celebs and former players for a chance to shake JJR or Danny Morrison's hand.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igud0cq8DBU

#9 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,280 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

In New York?
Is this field pass for up at MetLife Stadium?

I am really confused.

#10 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

yes it is a field pass for at metlife stadium i just got an email stating that all pass holders are expected to root for the home team GARBAGE, my plan is to have my panthers gear on i guess under another shirt not sure of what i can do in regards to this

#11 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,280 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:52 PM

yes it is a field pass for at metlife stadium i just got an email stating that all pass holders are expected to root for the home team GARBAGE, my plan is to have my panthers gear on i guess under another shirt not sure of what i can do in regards to this

My bad. Looks like a wonderful stadium on TV congrats to you. I don't know what to tell you about being in enemy territory and wearing Panthers gear. Just dress neutral and write us back on how it goes.

#12 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

yea its just for pregame the letter states people are expected to be rooting for the home team gonna just wear neutral clothes for that part then throw the jersey on after will be a good time hope to get to see some of the panther players will be interesting for sure

#13 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,723 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

yea its just for pregame the letter states people are expected to be rooting for the home team gonna just wear neutral clothes for that part then throw the jersey on after will be a good time hope to get to see some of the panther players will be interesting for sure

If you got the pass through a friend, relative, or work, I'd wear neutral colors instead of Panthers gear. You don't want to fug over your friend/relative/boss by wearing gear for a team you shouldn't. That'd be kind of a dickhead move.

#14 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

going with the wife the plan is or the sideline part which is just an hour before kickoff we will wear nuteral gear, then once off the sideline and in our seats we will be wearing our panther gear, the person i got the tickets from knows I am a diehard panther fan, the only reason not wearing it on the sidelines is the letter from the jets says your expected to root for the home team. we will store jersey and hats in the wifes bag for the sideline.

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,917 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

My bad. Looks like a wonderful stadium on TV congrats to you. I don't know what to tell you about being in enemy territory and wearing Panthers gear. Just dress neutral and write us back on how it goes.

Fug that dude. Those asshole fans who get field passes at BofA wear their opposing team gear on our field. Rock your Panthers poo. Show the world poo is changing in Panther Nation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com