Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Will Kuechly start at MLB this sunday?

44 posts in this topic

I was surprised to see how often we had Godfrey lined up on the LOS. It looked as if our Nickel package was some sort of 4-6 speed package with Godfrey on the line.

My wife deleted the game off my DVR, so I can't go back :

That's grounds for divorce, or at least a very serious discussion.

That's grounds for divorce, or at least a very serious discussion.

It actually gets better. There was 60% space left on DVR... So she didn't even Need to delete it because she needed the space. She said that I had already watched it so it didn't matter. Then she recorded "Drop Dead Diva"

There was a very calm conversation, and she won't do it again. In my mind I killed her 5 different ways.

I was surprised to see how often we had Godfrey lined up on the LOS. It looked as if our Nickel package was some sort of 4-6 speed package with Godfrey on the line.

Takes advantage of the one thing Godfrey can do.....hit someone before they get into the open field.

Phillips has been pretty good at the Mike, let Luke stay at Will with Davis in a rotatio.

1 person likes this

I think next season Luke will be the MLB....and hold it down for 7-8 yrs. Only a matter of when....

Luke can cover the middle of the field where QBs like to take advantage of Ds at MLB.

Does anyone think its possible Davis puts his knee woes behind him for good after good rehab and Dr.Andrews doing the surgery?

No.

Sadly I think every one of us are anticipating another injury to him.

Takes advantage of the one thing Godfrey can do.....hit someone before they get into the open field.

Lol.. you don't give up do you?

I think Kuechly coverage ability makes more sense to keep him at OLB. I guess Kuechly has the new car smell and everyone seems to forget that Beason is a damn good MLB. I say keep Kuechly on the oustside at least for the next 2-3 years. My opinion of course.

1 person likes this