Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Fugs Week 3 Preseason Prediction. Panthers vs Jets

Guest fug

Since I can't use any likeness of the NFL or "Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited" I'll have to make due with what I have.

Predictions!!!

7:31 in the Quarter, Cam Newton will throw a 41 yard touchdown pass to Steve Smith, taking the lead 7-0.

0zlLj.png

4:33 in the second Quarter, Jason Phillips will sack The Golden Calf of Bristol so hard that the ball gets knocked out of his hands and is recovered in the end zone by Ron Edwards. Improving the lead 14-3.

FgKOQ.png

9:33 in the 3rd Quarter Cam Newton will score a 4 yard rushing TD by diving over the D-line, improving the score to 21-0

p3JDs.png

14:38 in the 4th Quarter Jimmy Clausen will drop the ball while something shiny catches his eye. The Jets D will recover the ball and score. It is now 21-7

WQ4Gu.png

The Panthers will stay strong on defense and the offense will hold the ball till we take a 21-7 win.

Hope you enjoyed my in depth report.

With the graphics included, it's almost like being there.

Probably would have been better, but I seem to have misplaced my 3-D glasses.

7-0

14-3

21-0

21-7

WTF kind of scoring is that?

But the pics do kinda make me not care....

Steve may not play.

The Golden Calf of Bristol shouldn't be in till sometime in the 3rd. (Rex said he'd be 2nd string, no wildcrap)

Its 14-3 in the second, then the Jets score a TD off a Jimmy turnover. Then the scores 21-7???

Other than that, AWESOME!!!