Photo
- - - - -

Beason partners with Vilma to open restaurant?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brainless wuss

brainless wuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:58 PM

http://profootballta...d-d-j-williams/

I am shocked! Just shocked!

#2 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:27 AM

They're all "U" guys. So I'm not shock.

Now for the Goodell crap, pretty convince that's all Vilma's. Beason not dumb enough to pull a $hit like that. Only a Saints* player would do that.

#3 brainless wuss

brainless wuss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:48 AM

Tongue in cheek, so to speak. Just always interesting to see how those school bonds continue, especially considering this year's bounty issues, Cam, Division rivalry, etc. But as co-owner, Beason gets some responsibility for the Goodell crap also.

#4 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,044 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:45 AM

The biggest problem I have with this is 70% of restaurants fail!! Be smarter with your money beast. C'Mon man!!!

#5 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

The biggest problem I have with this is 70% of restaurants fail!! Be smarter with your money beast. C'Mon man!!!

Assuming your stat is accurate, that means 30% make it, and you'll never know if you don't try. If the guy has his financial world in order and wants to try his hand in the restaurant business with a small part of his worth, more power to him. Beason doesn't strike me as a guy who's going to be reckless with his money, and he does strike me as a guy who learns from the mistakes and misfortunes of others (i.e. those of Raghib Ismail).

#6 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,082 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:54 AM

I read somewhere it was a Brother Jimmy's franchise. There are a handful up here in NYC, based on NC BBQ. Not bad overall, one of the few places up here you can get Cheerwine, but there are better bbq joints up here. My favorite is in Brooklyn, The Smoke Joint - banging.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com